Groupe TIF Group Inc. logo
Groupe TIF Group Inc.

Groupe TIF Group Inc. Employee Reviews

Work-life balance

Great employer

Simply the best job for me. Highly recommend this employment. Lots of work. Secure employment. State of the art equipment. Great team of employees...

Pros

Family business

Cons

Can't think of any

horrible place to work

dont bother applying for a job with these clowns. no materials EVER, no job advancement, management is poor, treated unfairly and pay is way to low! two inadequate microwaves in the lunchroom while the boss and management sit 100ft away in their office(dont use their washroom ever) with an executive kitchen at that! dont bother calling in sick or with a doctor's note they'll just fire you because to them your replaceable

Pros

nothing really

Cons

bad pay, bad management, lack of supplies, poor attitudes

Service

I read a review here in how there are not enough hours in the day and how true that is, however, teamwork is key. Together, we attack each day and get er done. I am very greatful to be a part of this amazing company and recommend this place to everyone!

Pros

Great people... Good pay... Fun place to work if you like crazy! It's awesome!

Cons

Can't think of any just yet

Give it all you got

Verified Employee

Great team to work with, great leadership. Not for the weak, but if you’re a strong individual with the drive to learn, then you can make it here for sure.

Verified Employee

A typical day is filled with helping our customers receive great service in a timely fashion. We have a great team, we all like each other which makes our day go smooth in servicing our customers. The hardest part of the day for me is that the day just flies by, there's never enough time to do all that is needed to do. I love what I do, I get a sense of accomplishment tackling all that comes with managing my team and providing great service to our long time customers.

Great family owned company.

Verified Employee

It is a Family owned company that has structured itself on customer service. Very pleasant people to work with and work for. Service and parts department are very easy to work with and have the knowledge and the experience to help out at any level. The workmanship is at a high quality and our team is exceptional. Our Management team is great and they all seem to work together as a team. Very busy and a fast pace work force. The best part of the job is that we are like a family.

Chance

Verified Employee

Fast paced environment. Lots of education. Patience to teach. There is some good structure. Growth of company seems to be underline issue, growing pains.

Overall review

Verified Employee

Most days there’s a lack of parts which is REALLY hard to stay positive and motivation to stay on task. There is lost disorganization and lack of communication between management. Lots of lost productivity because of this. But the H.R. department (manager) is amazing!

Tif group

Verified Employee

Good place to work. Lots of overtime opportunities and opportunities to progress in a career. In a niche market so it's a rare kind of job. Can get lots of experience in mechanical and electrical.

Work Place

Verified Employee

Great place to work. Family owned business with great potential. Going through growing pains right now but bright future ahead. Changes to the HR department have been terrific.

Jobs at Groupe TIF Group Inc.

See more jobs

Want to Grow & be Appreciated for what you contribute ?

Verified Employee

This is a young company in the midst of great growth. They are family owned and because of that they are not the kind of people that are only concerned with their bottom line, they also ensure that your bottom line is looked after. While a true company structure is lacking, this provides great opportunity for their teams members to grow within the company, and touch many aspects of the business. The recognize and foster growth for exceptional individuals. They encourage leadership, change and embrace new ways of thinking. We work together to accomplish goals, not apart.

Job review

Verified Employee

company is very family oriented. Very friendly people. Very fast pace. Lots to learn and you enjoy working here. working here has opened up a lot of opportunities.

TIF Group

Verified Employee

TIF Group is a wonderful working environment, Fellow co-workers are friendly and helpful to other coworkers. We all work as a team. I have learned many new things in my 3 years at TIF Group. TIF Group is always business you will never be looking for things to do. The management is helpful and always willing to assist in any way. I would recommend TIF Group to any one who would like to work in a friendly, fun place to work.

Opportunity, expertise, excitement!

Verified Employee

We are a company of exponential growth, with great growth comes great challenges but we have the team in place to deal with anything the industry can throw at us. If you are looking for an exciting career where the days are to short then this is the place for you. We have lots of room for career development and with our growth rate we will be filling jobs we didn’t even know we needed yet.

Service Technician

Verified Employee

There is usually alot work (sometimes you have to go look for it) and some room for advancement. Work hours are fair and pay is ok. If you’re a hard worker and committed this is an okay place to work.

endless Opportunity!

Verified Employee

With this company you have an endless opportunity to be successful and achieve your goals. if you come to work with a positive attitude you will see the results you are after.

Working for Groupe TIF Group Inc.

Verified Employee

Groupe TIF Group Inc. is a great place to work. Managment is always helpful and responds to any inquiries almost immediately. I have had nothing but great experiences with all other employees as well. I would encourage any one to apply, fantastic workplace environment.

Great Place to Work

Verified Employee

Flexible hours, lots of opportunity for overtime. Great paid training, from knowledgeable leaders. Great benefits, and pension. Welcoming atmosphere, great place to work in the Transportation field.

Expansion, growth and opportunity

Verified Employee

Love the team I work with. I believe there is a need for structure as the company expands, that being said, the company is expanding and that is exciting! I have learned how to push myself in areas I have no experience in, and grow outside of my comfort zone. The hardest part of the job is the environment, and going through the growing pains. The best part, is that once we cross that hurdle, we will be smooth sailing, and I can say I watched with the company grow. If you are driven and are seeking a real opportunity to grow, including accepting the not so fun parts of it, this job may be a good fit for you. It is for me!

Great place to work.

Verified Employee

The work is rewarding and staff are amazing. Everyone owns their job, the level of empowerment is incredible. Working for a family-owned business is by-far the most refreshing type of organization to work for.

Working At TIF

Verified Employee

TIF group is a very family oriented business and they instantly make you feel welcome and part of the family. Working with TIF is a great place to work i love coming into working and working with my co workers. The Management team here is absolutely amazing and they do what ever they can to make you feel welcome and comfortable. Help is always there when you need it!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Groupe TIF Group Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0Job security/advancement