Groupe TIF Group Inc.
Groupe TIF Group Inc. Employee Review

Service

18 January 2020
I read a review here in how there are not enough hours in the day and how true that is, however, teamwork is key. Together, we attack each day and get er done. I am very greatful to be a part of this amazing company and recommend this place to everyone!
3.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Great people... Good pay... Fun place to work if you like crazy! It's awesome!
Cons
Can't think of any just yet
1 October 2020
Mobile Technician (Current Employee) - Ottawa, ON
Simply the best job for me. Highly recommend this employment. Lots of work. Secure employment. State of the art equipment. Great team of employees...
Pros
Family business
Cons
Can't think of any
21 June 2019
Service (Current Employee) - Ottawa, Ontario
This employer elected to publish survey results gathered via Indeed Insider. The survey results included this review. The employer has indicated that the reviewer was a current employee at the time this review was written.
A typical day is filled with helping our customers receive great service in a timely fashion. We have a great team, we all like each other which makes our day go smooth in servicing our customers. The hardest part of the day for me is that the day just flies by, there's never enough time to do all that is needed to do. I love what I do, I get a sense of accomplishment tackling all that comes with managing my team and providing great service to our long time customers.
21 June 2019
Service (Current Employee) - Ottawa, Ontario
Fast paced environment. Lots of education. Patience to teach. There is some good structure. Growth of company seems to be underline issue, growing pains.