Groupe TIF Group Inc.
Groupe TIF Group Inc. Employee Review

Great place to work.

17 June 2019
This employer elected to publish survey results gathered via Indeed Insider. The survey results included this review. The employer has indicated that the reviewer was a current employee at the time this review was written.
The work is rewarding and staff are amazing. Everyone owns their job, the level of empowerment is incredible. Working for a family-owned business is by-far the most refreshing type of organization to work for.
5.0Job security/advancement
20 June 2019
Same roleSame location
Management (Current Employee) - Vars, Ontario
Great place to work. Family owned business with great potential. Going through growing pains right now but bright future ahead. Changes to the HR department have been terrific.
17 June 2019
Same roleSame location
Management (Current Employee) - Vars, Ontario
We are a company of exponential growth, with great growth comes great challenges but we have the team in place to deal with anything the industry can throw at us. If you are looking for an exciting career where the days are to short then this is the place for you. We have lots of room for career development and with our growth rate we will be filling jobs we didn’t even know we needed yet.
16 September 2020
Same location
Welder/Fabricator (Former Employee) - Vars, ON
dont bother applying for a job with these clowns. no materials EVER, no job advancement, management is poor, treated unfairly and pay is way to low! two inadequate microwaves in the lunchroom while the boss and management sit 100ft away in their office(dont use their washroom ever) with an executive kitchen at that! dont bother calling in sick or with a doctor's note they'll just fire you because to them your replaceable
Pros
nothing really
Cons
bad pay, bad management, lack of supplies, poor attitudes