Groupe TIF Group Inc.

Groupe TIF Group Inc. Employee Reviews

Service (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, Ontario21 June 2019
A typical day is filled with helping our customers receive great service in a timely fashion.
We have a great team, we all like each other which makes our day go smooth in servicing our customers. The hardest part of the day for me is that the day just flies by, there's never enough time to do all that is needed to do. I love what I do, I get a sense of accomplishment tackling all that comes with managing my team and providing great service to our long time customers.
Chance
Service (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, Ontario21 June 2019
Fast paced environment. Lots of education. Patience to teach. There is some good structure.
Growth of company seems to be underline issue, growing pains.
Overall review
Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Vars, Ontario21 June 2019
Most days there’s a lack of parts which is REALLY hard to stay positive and motivation to stay on task. There is lost disorganization and lack of communication between management. Lots of lost productivity because of this. But the H.R. department (manager) is amazing!
Work Place
Management (Current Employee) –  Vars, Ontario20 June 2019
Great place to work. Family owned business with great potential. Going through growing pains right now but bright future ahead. Changes to the HR department have been terrific.
Want to Grow & be Appreciated for what you contribute ?
Service (Current Employee) –  Vars, Ontario20 June 2019
This is a young company in the midst of great growth. They are family owned and because of that they are not the kind of people that are only concerned with their bottom line, they also ensure that your bottom line is looked after.
While a true company structure is lacking, this provides great opportunity for their teams members to grow within the company, and touch many aspects of the business.
The recognize and foster growth for exceptional individuals. They encourage leadership, change and embrace new ways of thinking.

We work together to accomplish goals, not apart.
Opportunity, expertise, excitement!
Management (Current Employee) –  Vars, Ontario17 June 2019
We are a company of exponential growth, with great growth comes great challenges but we have the team in place to deal with anything the industry can throw at us. If you are looking for an exciting career where the days are to short then this is the place for you. We have lots of room for career development and with our growth rate we will be filling jobs we didn’t even know we needed yet.
Service Technician
Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Vars, Ontario17 June 2019
There is usually alot work (sometimes you have to go look for it) and some room for advancement. Work hours are fair and pay is ok. If you’re a hard worker and committed this is an okay place to work.
Working for Groupe TIF Group Inc.
Service (Current Employee) –  Vars, Ontario17 June 2019
Groupe TIF Group Inc. is a great place to work. Managment is always helpful and responds to any inquiries almost immediately. I have had nothing but great experiences with all other employees as well. I would encourage any one to apply, fantastic workplace environment.
Great place to work.
Management (Current Employee) –  Vars, Ontario17 June 2019
The work is rewarding and staff are amazing. Everyone owns their job, the level of empowerment is incredible. Working for a family-owned business is by-far the most refreshing type of organization to work for.