Groupe Parima

Groupe Parima Employee Reviews

Every single day working at groupe parima is a good place and they provide the staff with adequate benefits. Day to day activities consist of writing, reviewing and executing methods for product development services.
Very old and not safe facilities.Poor management, centered on the will of a capricious and greedy owner.No place for growth or self-thinking.They make you promises that they don't even try to keep.
Pros
Good location
Cons
Everything else
it was stressful at times. the times were not the best to work if you have a life. I would start at 3 pm and end at 11 pm. so i did not have a social life.
The company is at its early beginning. There is a lack in the equipment needed. There is a massive lack in the computer programs needed for everyone to work efficiently. The laboratory is crowded and really messy. They lack important roles (IT) that could help with small problems. They give a good salary but they have no possible advancement.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Crowded, disorganised, lack of things
its a really great place to work. I meet some great people while I was working. It's a really good place if you want to work with people. some of the work requires some physical work but its nothing to ward.
Pros
good people, salary
Cons
8 hrs shift only
At a typical day at work, I would start at 3:00 pm and finish at 10:00 pm, I would wear work boots, lab coat, security glasses, disposable head and gloves. I also would do what was necessary to manufacture the product of the day.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
It has been 7 years that I work at Group Parima Inc. and I enjoy working there. The people are great there and I am proud of getting the chance of building a strong relationship with the employees