Groupe Lou-Tec Inc.

Groupe Lou-Tec Inc. Employee Reviews

Canada4 reviews
Good place to work but if we can support any kind of colleague
It was a good exprience there but the colleague I work with for a catalog project was a little bit annoying. He never seems satisfied on everything I did. He is easily stressed. For example, he ask me to write the names of the machines in french and english. I did what I say and then he said that's not what he want. He told me to write the names of the machines in french but to write the names of the machine in english later because we don't know if the english names are the correct translation for the french name. Howerver, the boss seems to be in good terms with me.
Pros
Good terms with the boss.
Cons
The colleague I work with who is easily stressed and never seems satisfied on everything I did.
Too many bosses ! No leadership!
Too many bosses, change their minds every day about direction of company. Not a place to grow and certainly not for X and Y generations. Disorganized and need to get rid of some old people from management to some customer service employees and managers that are stuck in 1980.
Was there with previous president 2 years , was going good until he announced his departure... it got worst.with him gone.

Like I said too many bosses, no leadership.

Location not good. Streets are full of potholes. Not much parking for employees back then.

As employees with experience we identified several issues, never got resolved . Got fed up. Moved on!
Pros
Not really any
Cons
All of the above
Un esprit entrepreneurial convivial
Un management qui encourage les initiatives. Un emploi stimulant. Belle flexibilité dans l'organisation de notre temps. Un bon plan d'avantages sociaux.
Excellente opportunité de carrière et de progression!
J'occupe mon emploi au sein de Groupe Lou-Tec depuis maintenant 6 ans et j'ai eu la chance de progresser au sein de mon département. Il y a plusieurs opportunités de croissance intéressantes au sein de l'entreprise.

La culture est très entrepreneuriale, basée sur la respect et la qualité du service.

Un des aspects les plus intéressants est le fait que l'entreprise investisse massivement dans des équipements neufs et dans de la technologie récente, ce qui crée un environnement de travail des plus dynamiques et qui place l'entreprise à l'avant-garde.

Un défi qui pourrait se présenter pour certains est le besoin de s'adapter au fil du temps à la structure organisationnelle grandissante et aux outils technologiques.
Pros
Environnement de travail dynamique, café gratuit, comité social, horaire d'été
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Groupe Lou-Tec Inc.?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Groupe Lou-Tec Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.
Groupe Lou-Tec Inc. Reviews by Location