Groupe Dynamite Inc.
Here to help
Coronavirus update

Groupe Dynamite Inc. Employee Reviews

Canada116 reviews
Overall working at Groupe Dynamite has been great . The management is understanding and work environment is positive; managers are always ready to help with any problem you may be going through.
Pros
Employees discount is great
Cons
Less hours, barely to pay for any bills
Working at dynamite is like doing 4 jobs at once. Shipment that is received is prepared ON the sales floor, by cashiers and fitting room attendants instead of in the back, because the company is too cheap to hire another person. As far as my boss goes, they were extremely unprofessional condescending and rude. Made homophobic comments to me and other coworkers and has invaded workers privacy on multiple occasions. Since covid, only managers work full time, and all other staff work maybe a total of 5-10 hours a WEEK. Overall, i hate working here and would not recommend it to anyone who wants to have a decent job.
C’est un travail qui demande beaucoup de persévérance et d’efforts , mais si le retail est une passion pour vous ,
Vous allez être au bon endroit! Autrement, vous allez avoir l’impression de travailler beaucoup pour peu parfois. C’est exigent mais à la fin de la journée , on est fière de ce qu’on accompli. J’ai commencé comme vendeuse et terminé mon parcours en étant gérante . Adore mon expérience

Mon expérience
Pros
Rabais 50%, assurance collective, avancement dans la compagnie
Cons
Exigent, doit bien gérer le stresse, conciliation travail/famille nul.
Working at Dynamite enabled me to make new friends and create relationships that will last a lifetime. I learned new skills that will help further me in future job inquiries.
It is like working in the movie mean girls. HR and regional bosses hide their behaviours and lie for each other in order to hide the fact that they are verbally abusive to staff. You would get berated in front of your peers in the group chat. Little regard for personal life balance. Success in company is highly dependent on you being a favourite of the senior management
Pros
50% discount
Cons
Rude upper management
I highly recommend working for either Garage or Dynamite. They are a great Canadian stores to work for and definitely foster growth within their community.
I love working at Garage with a team of amazing sales associates and managers. Our workplace is supportive, inclusive, and respectful. I would recommend applying here.
No dress code you can wear shorts all the season
A good place to learning new tools

Management is also good

Good parking area in all season

Cafeteria food is not subsidized
Doesnt matter how much potential you have or how much work you put in. if you are not accepted within the group or are pretty enough, you will never make it
The upper management team would use astrological signs in order to try and fix conflicts and manage employees. Several labor board complaints against the company. Managers refused to hire people with hijabs because they thought that they didn't fit in with the company's brand of being "sexy".
Pros
co-workers, visual job, clothes, discount
Cons
terrible upper management, terrible work-life balance, aimed at a specfic body type
Toujours de nouveaux défis à relever chaque jours
Fun but has its downfalls. Be ready to be fast paced and also work hard. making sales is fun as the customers who come are usually regulars of ind yours!
I worked at dynamite as a key holder for over 2 years, I was made empty promises by the district managers. You are unpaid and overworked and definitely not appreciated for it!! The expectations they have are not obtainable. Key holder is basically a word for does everything an assistant manager does but gets paid $4 less an hour. During my time there I was only given 1 raise, meanwhile my store didn’t have a proper manager and myself and assistants were running this location for over a year but I never saw fair compensation for the work I did
I worked for the company for about two years. My co-workers are amazing people but higher ups starting from store managers does not help with issues regarding pay and time.
Barely making minimum for working as a key holder.

Think before applying.
Company wants to seem young and dynamic, however, management seems to be old school. Management is not transparent and limited resources for continuous development and improvements. Lots of favouritism. Company has low cost lunch cafeteria which is great. Other than that it is an okay place to start career but not much opportunity for advancement and growth.
Pros
Onsite low cost cafeteria. Beautiful and model building. Cleaning staff is amazing and kind!
Cons
Management not transparent, Always Understaffed, High employee turnover, Limited tools and resources, Too much drama, Favoritisme
Groupe Dynamite is all about continuous improvement. They are forward thinking and strive to be the best in their category. It can occasionally be overly stressful.
mon équipe était génial malheureusement parfois trop demandant
They give you task, but never enough time to do it. The upper management is full of it. Too much drama, I'd avoid it. And it's never fully staffed and can be stressful.
Working at Groupe Dynamite is absolutely amazing. The atmosphere can become stressful during rush hours but communication with your team takes you a long way. Management is amazing, very cooperative and understanding.
Travail bien fait et dynamique.La journée de travail était plutôt dynamique.
Pros
lunch a porter sur soi
Mon expérience de travail pour groupe dynamite a été productif.Cela m'a donné la joie de comment travailler en équipe et en dynamisme.On avait parfois de surplus de pauses.Le directeur Hossein est généreux.J'ai passé de beaux moments avec mes collègues.C'était au top.

Merci.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Groupe Dynamite Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.