Group NB

Group NB Employee Reviews

Canada29 reviews

Not good

Not good. They treated me like i was still new when i had the most seniority. Other then that they were an ok place to work i guess. The people i worked with were good though.

Poor leadership - candidates be aware!!!!!

The president of Groupe NB has zero empathy and compassion for her employees. Constantly threatening people they can be replaced. If you want to just work and not enjoy yourself this is a perfect place to do exactly that. Micromanaging is their second nature so if you like that also again perfect place.

Pros

Na

Cons

President doesnt care at all about her employees. Horrible culture, brutal commission percentage, no benefits and it goes on and on

productive and no stress

Hard place to work but fun and it's competitive.Atention to detail and litle math the rest it's very good.People have to be very optimistic and hard worker

Pros

salary k

Grear for students

I was a driver briefly for on of thief ottawa clients. Very flexible hours so I could go to my classes still. I was on call mostly andvtwmpirary but I loved it! When I finish school I will prob try to see if I can still take the odd shift. My manager was great too and very accommodating :)

Pros

Flexible hours for students

Cons

None really but its physical work

Great company to work for! it's fun, good management and coworkers make it a fun environment.

Highly recommended. The wage is good, and most days it doesn't even feel like work. I always give my 100% and this job pushes me beyond that. I love the flexibility and freedom.

Pros

Working from home, fun staff, travel, flexibility, wage

Cons

Sometimes I work some overtime but not often thankfully.

They take the time to find something that suits you

The team takes their time for the interviews - they will explain all the job offers that they have available according to what you are looking for. Typical wait time to get an interview with one of their clients is 1-2 days only.

Bon service à la clientèle, amical

Je suis très satisfait du professionnalisme et de la coopération avec le Groupe NB. Les recruteurs font de l'excellent travail. Ils sont à l'écoute et tentent de nous trouver un emploi qui nous correspond. J'ai fais ma première journée en entrepôt et j'étais fier de représenter le Groupe NB.

Environnement de travail agréable, ambiance familiale.

Bonne entreprise avec belle ambiance de travail; beaucoup de défis et de challenge. Ambiance de travail non monotone, très dynamique.

Pros

Accessible facilement en transport en commun par autobus ou métro.

Cons

Manque d'avantages sociaux

Beaucoup d'options disponibles, flexibilité et bon service à la clientèle

La compagnie offre des postes dans le secteur de la logistique et des entrepots. Une intéressante gamme de postes, avec différents conditions et caractéristiques, est disponible. L'équipe de recruteurs est toujours disponible pour répondre à vos questions et vous aider à trouver un emploi selon votre profil.

Friendly and professional staff, fun environment, great vibe

Been working there for a long time now, very friendly and accommodating staff and a great work environment that really makes you want to dive into your work

Great place to work, focused on people and clients

I started working for Group NB in March 2019. I am really happy working here. Its a flexible team that tries to work with its clients and candidates to achieve the best balance and success possible.

Pros

Well located

Productive and fun work environment with creative approaches to recruiting

GroupNB is ran by professionals who care about the company culture and the well being of their employees. Very professional environment with creative approaches to recruiting. Leadership is great and the workers go above and beyond to fulfill the job openings. I enjoy working here and I foresee this company growing very fast but keeping the values that makes this company so great.

Terrible experience! Avoid at all costs.

All around a horrible working environment. You’re expected to keep working “until it’s done” which, more than a few times, lead to 12+ hour days for myself. New staff, were pretty much anyone off the street that they could get in, clearly they didn’t spend any time actually selecting good people. And it’s pretty much a revolving door of new guys. People just walk out and never come back. You never really know how much you’re making per hour as your paystub never has any of that information. And that’s IF you get paid on time (which is rare). Zero benefits, no respect as an employee. Don’t waste your time and break your back for a company that’s rotten from the top down.

Pros

Cons

Excessive overtime, low pay. Horrible staffing. Poor management.

Logistics Coordinator

Current employee, Love my team and the environment I work in. Support from head office when required, Issues resolved quickly and off site management is quick to help wherever needed. Full time, room for growth and advancement, super flexible company to work for and super understanding. I've worked a lot of places over the last few years and this is by far the best place I've worked. Job can be stressful but its manageable,

Pros

Odd free lunch

rude

very rude. not my first choice. fired.. bullied and manipulated. i would not recommend. no medical and no raises. managers are not even around. pay messed up every week.

Bad Life Choice

Expectation is to work beyond safe limits. Many staff have chronic injuries or unreported health problems due to fear of repercussion. Probationary period can be extended to 6 months without benefits at their discretion before getting a permanent position at Sysco.

Pros

Lose Weight

Cons

Chronic Injuries

Great business

Been working there for 4 years and I love it ! The internal management team is great and the workplace culture is good. I appreciate that the company alows me to have a work schedule outside of the traffic period as I live on the north shore.

Super environnement de travail

Super équipe et environnement de travail. Très heureux de faire partie du Groupe NB. J'ai la chance de faire ce que j'adore et chaque jour m'apporte un nouveau défi. LOVE!

Travail motivant

L'environnement de travail dans l'entrepôt ou j'ai travaillé est rapide, mais franchement, pour voir fais d'autre travail ou les employés sont lent et ne prennent pas leur travail à cœur, l'emploi chez Group NB est 100% plus motivant. Les collègues de travail sont très gentil et tout le monde pousse vers un environnement de travail des plus dynamique.

Pros

dynamique

Bonne direction

Depuis mon arriver dans cette compagnie, la direction m'as toujours fait sentir comme importante. Si il y avait des problèmes avec mes collègues ou autres, je me suis toujours senti écouté et respecté.

Très bon environnement de travail

Je travail chez Group NB depuis plusieurs années et l'environnement de travail et les conditions sont très bonne. Les employer sont très gentil et le travail se fait dans le respect. Une des meilleures entreprises pour laquelle j’ai travaillé dans ma vie.

Pros

Très belle enteprise

Cons

Aucun

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Group NB. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Group NB with