Group NB Employee Reviews

Great business
National Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC7 November 2018
Been working there for 4 years and I love it !

The internal management team is great and the workplace culture is good.

I appreciate that the company alows me to have a work schedule outside of the traffic period as I live on the north shore.
Super environnement de travail
Recruteur (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC7 November 2018
Super équipe et environnement de travail. Très heureux de faire partie du Groupe NB. J'ai la chance de faire ce que j'adore et chaque jour m'apporte un nouveau défi. LOVE!
Travail motivant
lumper (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC7 November 2018
L'environnement de travail dans l'entrepôt ou j'ai travaillé est rapide, mais franchement, pour voir fais d'autre travail ou les employés sont lent et ne prennent pas leur travail à cœur, l'emploi chez Group NB est 100% plus motivant.
Les collègues de travail sont très gentil et tout le monde pousse vers un environnement de travail des plus dynamique.
Pros
dynamique
Bonne direction
Mannutentionaire (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC7 November 2018
Depuis mon arriver dans cette compagnie, la direction m'as toujours fait sentir comme importante. Si il y avait des problèmes avec mes collègues ou autres, je me suis toujours senti écouté et respecté.
Très bon environnement de travail
Commis d'entrepôt (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC6 November 2018
Je travail chez Group NB depuis plusieurs années et l'environnement de travail et les conditions sont très bonne.
Les employer sont très gentil et le travail se fait dans le respect.

Une des meilleures entreprises pour laquelle j’ai travaillé dans ma vie.
Pros
Très belle enteprise
Cons
Aucun
Unreliable poeple and under staffed
General Labourer (Current Employee) –  Ontario21 October 2018
Like many people say what they agreed upon paying is not what you get on your pay stub. They say we will pay u bonuses but can't explain the percentages your suppose to get. Very disorganized company on top of it all they take deductions but can't tell u what it is exactly poor management shut these people down.
Pros
No weekends
Cons
Under paid
Work for peanuts
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Cornwall, ON5 October 2018
Was supposed to be hired as a supervisor, rate of pay was the same as everyone else. As a supervisor they could not give me an hourly wage. Very disorganized. They give bonuses but they don't know the amounts. Only worked 1 day
Pros
No pros
Cons
Not payed enough
Don't waste your time
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  St. John's, NL23 September 2018
They say 7am-3pm but it's more like 6am-4or6pm. For rate of pay for what you have to do(lift up to 100lbs), there are jobs that pay more and actually care about their employees. There is no management as they are located in Ontario. They say that they'll send your pay stub to your email, but have fun getting those. Over all just skip this, there are labour companies that care for employees and pay more.
Pros
Fridays & saturdays off, decent other employees
Cons
really long hours. Turn over rate is high on staff
Not a good group to work for.
Lumber Yard Worker (Former Employee) –  Yarmouth, NS14 September 2018
Don’t wast your time with this company. Not well managed, fight with them to get paid. They will tell you weekly payroll but that is not true. I had to wait 3weeks to get the first one and the second one I had to fight for
Pros
Cons
Fight to get paid
Bad management full of office politics
Security Officer/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC20 August 2018
Very bad experience with them. They have no management oversight for sites. No employee i knew stayed even a year. They expect you to work bending all rules and then dump you down the drain if ever anything is checked. One site i worked had no guard working more than 3 days. They do this to keep extra guards at hand as so many leave so quickly after realizing what's actually going on. Don't waste your time here.
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
No employee stays even a year

Want to know more about Group NB?

Ask a question
Unproductive and manipulative workplace
Driver (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS12 April 2018
I hope that you like working your butt off and not getting paid, poor wages, lazy co workers, disrespectful work environment, poor management, a waste of anyone’s time
Pros
Cons
Poor wages
Excellent management
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB15 September 2017
Was hired on when my former employer's contract expired, and have never been happier. Group NB has done nothing but impress me in regards to my superiors. Completely reasonable and overwhelmingly helpful in regards to my initiation and training. The job itself is relatively enjoyable, albeit very fast-paced. I like working in that kind of environment though, I've always worked better in a fast-paced environment. The most enjoyable aspect of my job would be both the travelling involved, and my coworkers (my equals, subordinates and superiors). They have all made me feel very welcome in their ranks, and are quite good at what they do. We've got a good group here! :)
Group NB
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Halifax, NS14 July 2017
Great place to work.
Friendly staff, very involved
Work and life balance is easily accomplished
Nice office job, lots of room for advancement within the company

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Group NB. Our community is ready to answer.