Group NB Employee Reviews

Bad management full of office politics
Security Officer/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC20 August 2018
Very bad experience with them. They have no management oversight for sites. No employee i knew stayed even a year. They expect you to work bending all rules and then dump you down the drain if ever anything is checked. One site i worked had no guard working more than 3 days. They do this to keep extra guards at hand as so many leave so quickly after realizing what's actually going on. Don't waste your time here.
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
No employee stays even a year
Unproductive and manipulative workplace
Driver (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS12 April 2018
I hope that you like working your butt off and not getting paid, poor wages, lazy co workers, disrespectful work environment, poor management, a waste of anyone’s time
Pros
Cons
Poor wages
Excellent management
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB15 September 2017
Was hired on when my former employer's contract expired, and have never been happier. Group NB has done nothing but impress me in regards to my superiors. Completely reasonable and overwhelmingly helpful in regards to my initiation and training. The job itself is relatively enjoyable, albeit very fast-paced. I like working in that kind of environment though, I've always worked better in a fast-paced environment. The most enjoyable aspect of my job would be both the travelling involved, and my coworkers (my equals, subordinates and superiors). They have all made me feel very welcome in their ranks, and are quite good at what they do. We've got a good group here! :)
Fast but happy environment.
Swamper/Labourer (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB15 July 2017
Fast environment but happy environment. need to be Productive and know your time management a lot. Friendly co-worker and well clean environment. Superior are nice and well-trained to handle every situations we encounter.
Group NB
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Halifax, NS14 July 2017
Great place to work.
Friendly staff, very involved
Work and life balance is easily accomplished
Nice office job, lots of room for advancement within the company

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Group NB. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7