Groom & Associates

Groom & Associates Management reviews

Canada19 reviews
Groom & Associates is one of the most professional companies I have worked with. They have integrity and great respect for their employees and candidates. I would recommend working with them as a candidate and for them as an employee to anyone I know.
Pros
environment, offices, people, culture, and CEO!
Cons
None!
It's rare to say that you look forward to Mondays but I can honestly say that Mondays are no longer bitter.
Not only is the environment dynamic and open, the team that has been selected and retained are like family.

Employees don't only work together but have built long lasting relationships outside of work.

As for Management, they are understanding and treat their employee with respect and trust. They keep up with the recent trends in the market (for ex: Summer hours or casual Fridays, a few of many), they often organize team bonding/lunches and their door is alway open.

We work hard as a team and party hard as a team!
Pros
location, open door environment, dynamic work culture, great event, inspiring president and VP, great coworkers
Horrible company where junior employees are expected to do all the work but 2 managers only get the rewards and perks. Very low salary compared to other recruitment agencies and management is very fake. Very big on favouritism. They also steal people work and pass it off as their own.
Pros
Cons
Unfair work place, horrible pay, high school environment, employees treated as the problem and management is perfect in their eyes
I would highly recommend them as both an agency as well as a potential employer. Great team, excellent management and beautiful office space. Great experience
Super friendly work environment, everyone gets along well. We are not micromanaged and management is always available to talk when you need them. The offices are beautiful in an amazing location in the Old Port. There is always very interesting work to be done, in a completely stress-free environment. Definitely A++ would recommend.
Pros
close to public transit - Monthly 5-7 - Groom lunches - fun place to work
Cons
No parking
this company is awesome to work for. they are flexible and have really great clients they work with. fun environment and no drama. management is great!
They have their current employees write positive reviews, so there is little or no validity on the reviews they write. My experience with them was poor, and I know of many others whom have worked here and would not recommend it to anyone else.
Pros
Fun work functions from time to time
Cons
The management team and their authoritarian leadership
Avoir un bon environnement de travail qui nous permet d'offrir un bon objectif qui veut le directeur.
Pas de pression sur l'employé pour adapter son travail.

Poser des questions pour avoir plus de connaissances.

On respecte la politique de l'entreprise.

Mettre les dossiers mise à jour. ..etc.
Pros
On respecte le temps de break
Cons
Il faut avertir on cas d'accident ou une maladie 24h avant
Pour moi, il y avait une bonne entente avec le patron et ses collègues, l’ambiance de travail était bonne. Les conflits et les discussions n’étaient pas fréquents. Le meilleur de cette entreprise, c’est son environnement de travail Le salaire était normal.
Pros
heure de travail flexible
Cons
Je ne trouve pas vraiment de points négatifs