Questions and Answers about Griffin Centre Mental Health Services

Here's what people have said about working and interviewing at Griffin Centre Mental Health Services.

View all 4 questions about Griffin Centre Mental Health Services

Do you require qualifications to work with people with disabilities or is experience just as good?


Help job seekers learn about the company by being objective and to the point.
Your answer will be posted publicly. Please don't submit any personal information. Guidelines

1 answer

You need a social service worker or Child and Youth Care diploma or equivalent to work there.

Answered - Student Placement (Former Employee) - Toronto, ON

Report answer