Greenwood Retirement Communities Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Horrible Place !
PSW (Former Employee) –  Harmony and Taunton15 April 2018
It is a horrible place to work. They make you do everything, charge the individuals what work them a ton of money and still pay you next to nothing. No breaks were given you are expected to be on the go the whole shift. It is ridiculous and the labour board should be called. They also tell you disputed the negative things that happened not to tell anyone and to still give them a good rating. What kind of business does that. I can go on and on but this company is not worth the time.
Pros
Cons
Long hours, No Breaks, Do not care for their employees, They only care about keeping money in their pockets etc.
Amazing career awaits!
Management (Current Employee) –  Head Office24 July 2017
I finally found the company where I can see myself spending my entire career. It is a culture of caring and providing the support and career development everyone talks about as the end goal in professional development classes. Expectations are high as there is a great deal of responsibility with seniors, but the rewards are very fulfilling. My colleagues are fantastic and our President is second to none. It is a great company and environment to work in.
Pros
Freedom to engage and manage your own responsibilities
Cons
I don't have any cons.
28 July 2017

Thank you for your review. We are so glad to hear that you find our job fulfilling! We are fortunate to have a wonderful team of people working toward a common goal of treating others the way we would like to be treated.

People who Care
Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON20 July 2017
It is so refreshing to work with a team of people who genuinely care about doing a great job. I love my team, and I love my job.
Everything we do is to make this the best place for seniors to live, and for team members to work.
Every year I am offered free tickets to Canada's Wonderland to take my family! Great place to work.
28 July 2017

Thank you for your positive review. It is a great feeling to work together as a team; isn't it? We are glad you love your job!

I love my job!
Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 July 2017
Greenwood promotes working together as a team. Your ideas are listened to and your opinion matters.
The company cares about it's employees and offers help with paying for education.
28 July 2017

Thank you for you review. We try to listen to our team members feedback as much as possible; our door is always open!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Greenwood Retirement Communities. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2