GREENWIN Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
fun
Aesthetician (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 April 2015
This was an okay place. answered phone calls faxes and emails. dealt with the day to day business. provided good customer service. this was a okay job to work at.
Productive place to a certain extent with lots of politics and personal interests involved.
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 December 2013
Greenwin used to be a great place to work for.However, the new team that took over about 1.5 years ago changed the environment form a place for everyone to a place for those that either know someone in the company and have special connection.More or less it is a monopolized company by few that have more interest in their own personal interests and agendas rather then the employees or clients interest.
those that take full advantage of the situation you never hear from them since they always take actions behind the scenes.
The owners are caring and dedicated to serve the cause but they are either kept in dark or manipulated of their top leaders of the company
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Surrounding with uncertainties and shady superiors
Productive and Knowledgeable Workplace
Summer Accounting Intern (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 October 2013
Although I was able to learn and further my proficiency in the use of property management software and Microsoft applications, I found the job to be very repetitive while lacking stimulating tasks. The most enjoyable part was how well I got along with my superiors and the fact that my overall presence, abilities, and contributions were always greatly appreciated.
Pros
Work Environment
Cons
Repetitive Tasks