Greenwich Associates Employee Reviews

good place to work
Customer Experience Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 March 2018
A great place to work and learn. Learned a lot about the value of customer service that high quality of customer service client would receive and like to . a great place to work if you like interacting with customers and help them get the best service possible
Pros
can get a lot of projects if your good
Cons
hours are not fixed ., pressure of meeting targets
Fun with Stress
Customer Experience Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 February 2018
Management is good, friendly but gives stress some time regarding targets. Environment has fun in it and has events usually. You will make a lot many friends there.
fun company to work with
Customer Experience Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 February 2018
Greenwich is a cool company to work with. No pressure by managers to achieve hit rates. However, there is not much to learn there, work is repetitive. Its a call centre you cant expect much.
Pros
flexibile
Cons
rude customers
Easy going and friendly environment
Customer Contact Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 February 2018
I liked working at Greenwhich. It was easy going and fun. I found that we were being pulled off the phone a lot to listen to feedback. Four times a day!!! It was a bit much. Constantly getting in trouble for sticking to the script!!!!
Pros
Flexible work hours, bi-weekly pay, energetic atmosphere
Cons
Too much feed-back!!!
Part-time job who help me go trough my studies
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC1 February 2018
Everyday challenge was to help customers to be satisfied towards our work.
We were on the phone helping others to solve their issues.
As a typical Call center you get flexibles hours that can help you achieve anything you want as a part time job.
Cons
Not challenging enough
Decent place to work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 January 2018
Decent work life balance, too much change that isn't managed properly. Does not pay well. the Executive team is very secretive and hush about things, not a very healthy environment when there is too much whispering going on.
Pros
work from home option
fun place to work at
Customer Experience Representative (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, ON28 November 2017
nice, friendly,understanding and helpful managers, very supportive, fun to work there. you might not get proper hours of work all round the month while working part time.
Good workplace
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, ON25 November 2017
Good environment and co-workers are nice. I is a very simple job . All i do is fix cars and deal with work orders. Sometimes I go to the other dealerships and use their equipment
Nice place to work in
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON24 November 2017
The job isn't difficult to grasp, the hours are also awesome for students who study full time.The managers are also very friendly, guide you accordingly and are helpful.
Pros
Friendly Managers
Cons
Shift cancellations
Greenwich is an awesome place to work as you are starting out in your career
TECHNICAL ACCOUNT MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 November 2017
Management is amazing, work culture is great. All levels of leadership and management helps you grow. Since its a small company, growth opportunities are limited.
fun and great team to work with
Call Centre Representative (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, ON3 November 2017
i am having a great time there, leaning alot and meeting new team members from different ocuntry with unique experience

Some of the common positive attributes we hear are:

This is a fun place to work.
We are results oriented.
Everyone here cares about each other.
This is a great place to learn and grow.
Conversely, here are a few of the negative descriptions we hear from employees at some organizations:

You can’t speak up without fear of retribution.
I don’t feel trusted to do my job.
We work in silos.
I don’t see how my work contributes to the overall goals of the company.
CER (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC23 October 2017
Friendly atmosphere and management are very nice and understanding. Hours are very flexible especially if you are a student and the workplace is very clean
Greenwich
Customer Satisfaction Representative (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC23 October 2017
Greenwich Associates lost its biggest client, TD Canada trust, so they are closing Montreal office at end of December 2017. the good thing about this place is flexible shift, you could chose your shift yourself.
Diverse and energizing workplace.
Représentante de l'expérience client (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC15 October 2017
At my desk, I try to productively to obtain clients feedback on customer service. Our managers do their best to coordinate the tasks working through our computerized system which shuts down once in a while. The hardest part of the job would be to the pronunciation of some of the names of the clients over the phone. The most enjoyable part of the job are being with my co-workers all very open minded and cultivated.
Pros
Happy and positive collegues with flexible working scheduals.
Cons
Small salary, not much hours, no benefits.
decent place to work at
Customer Experience Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON27 September 2017
best part of the job were the coworkers, tough job but easy once you get the hang out it. clients are rude but who wouldnt be if you're calling during their private time.
People are great
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  North York, ON15 September 2017
Legacy systems and a lot of administrative tasks that should be automated but are manual. The people there are excellent and helpful. Almost zero office politics. The life work balance is excellent also. They are flexible with working from home etc.
Pros
the people
Cons
salary, systems
Professional workplace
Customer Experience Representative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC5 September 2017
The best part of working at Greenwich, is the flexible schedule. The management is very professional and the variety of people makes it a very fun workplace.
Ideal for students seeking part time work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC4 September 2017
It is not a hectic job and is ideal for students seeking employment along with full time study. Work place culture is good. I learned how to deal with different kind of people and leave the baggage of work at the office and not to carry it around.
fun place to work
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON31 August 2017
Calling TD customers to get survey results based on the customer service they received at their local TD branch. People hanging up was the hardest part of the job mid survey.
good working schedule arrangement
Associate, Customer Service Control (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 August 2017
In Greenwich Associate, I learn more about the customer service. We do the TD LEI program and deal the customer survey about the customer experience about the TD branch service. It improve my communication and interpersonal skill.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Greenwich Associates. Our community is ready to answer.

Greenwich Associates Reviews by Location