Greenhawk Inc.

Greenhawk Inc. Employee Reviews

Canada6 reviews
Great Company for providing good learning opportunities for those less experienced.

Fast growing company, however not enough people to keep up with the expansion.

Often require staff to work events which can be long days.
Pros
good discount, good advancement opertunity
Cons
long hours, poor compensation
On a typical work day, I login into my computer , check my emails, reply the emails that need to be replied, attend meetings, pick up work requests and close requests. My colleagues were so helpful, in fact, they encouraged me into learning Network Administration. The hardest part of my job was after my transition, I was tasked to build and install a server, that was challenging. However, with composure and calmness, I succeeded. I enjoyed their room for growth and encourages employees to get certified, further education.
The warehouse has mandatory overtime, in which you are looking at bare minimum of 12 hour shifts (even after they will promise you maximum of 9 hour shifts that you can work for in your interview). You will get written up for not doing so which I'm fairly certain is illegal. If you plan to show your horse, let alone have a miniscule life outside while working here forget it, if you dare try booking a day off you will be absolutely harassed by upper management (who wouldn't dare lend a hand, on the odd day they show up).
No need to write a large review. 0 growth opportunity unless you are okay with taking on more responsibility with no compensation. My best advice to the company is to spend less money on “fun outtings” and instead invest it into the employees that sell their souls to work with the company.
Pros
Great location
Cons
Literally everything else
Hired for an entry-level position without a ton of experience and have been given the freedom to learn and grow in a low-pressure, fun environment with amazing leadership!
I have felt spoiled by all the perks I've encountered since I was hired which includes amazing discounts, fun company outings, as well as privileges individualized for my personal needs/lifestyle.
Pros
Opportunities for growth
While working at Greenhawk I was belittled by my manager and was not taken seriously. The customers that would come in to shop would ask me for my assistance and I would be punished by spending too much time with the customers and not getting any of my assigned tasks done - which I was able to complete with efficiency and with no errors. At one point I had injured my ankle and could hardly walk or carry anything heavy and the managers made me unload the the inventory from the truck outside of the building, bring it in, unload it and then stock the shelves while they sat and did nothing. Very terrible work environment and experience.
Pros
Cons
everything
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Greenhawk Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.
2.3