GREENFIELD GLOBAL Employee Reviews

A great job with a great group of Executives
Corporate Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 March 2019
Responsible for the switchboard and direction of calls from clients, office assistant to the Executives as needed, responsible for daily office operations, taking care of expenses for the Executives, assist with Executive travel arrangements. Responsible for office supplies, couriers (in & out), office mail distribution and office equipment maintenance.
Pros
Right in the heart of downtown Toronto
Cons
Long daily commutes for me
Fun place to work.
Receptionist/Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON12 January 2018
This is an awesome company to work for. The people are the greatest! It's a wonderful place to work, I would not change my job for anything. I love it here!
Great workplace, fun atmosphere with great job perks.
IT Helpdesk Analyst (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON28 April 2017
Team oriented environment in an open atmosphere. I have learned a lot working here and have gained knowledge in all aspects of IT. Management is great and encourage personal growth. Culture is fun and the company holds many different events for employee.
Safe and friendly working environment
STUDENT ENERGY CONSULTANT (Former Employee) –  Ontario28 October 2016
Worked as a student consultant to design a solution for an issue at the plant. The workers and management were all very friendly and helped us with any questions that we had.
excellent learning experience
Demo Plant Operator (Current Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON2 May 2016
This is a great company to work for. The company takes pride in its employees and supports them. The safety and well being of their employees is the highest priority and they are respected for this.
Great organization
HR Manager (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON5 April 2016
Management team is approachable, fair and forward thinking. Great company to work for.
Generous benefits and RRSP program.
Commitment to continuous learning
Highly technical and informative job
Control Room Operator (Current Employee) –  Tiverton, ON29 January 2016
A lean business that stays ahead of the curve on engineering and training. Aside from the high turnover rate of employees, this job offers great job security for those who stay.
Pros
Competitive salary and benefits and
Cons
Poor management training
Fun workplace, warm atmosphere, great co-workers, interesting work
Lab Analyst (Former Employee) –  Johnstown, ON22 April 2015
GreenField was a great place to work that put an emphasis on teamwork, continuous improvement, fun, and rewarding work.
GFSA Summary
Controller and Manager of Logistics (Current Employee) –  Johnstown, Ontario4 December 2014
I am very fortunate to have had the experience of being part of a start up company. The first few years were very challenging and rewarding. My departments ranks first on our employee survey due to the great team I have. I enjoy mentoring my group and helping them fulfill their career aspirations. The most difficult part of the job has been having to terminate employees for a variety of reasons. Although I enjoy the company, and my department I am looking for a new position with a greater challenge. I would like to focus on my personal growth and development.
Pros
Cons
Lack of upward mobility
Senior Network Architect (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 November 2014
• Design, build and support of (RHEL based) Oracle Linux servers for Oracle EBS deployment in a predominately Windows environment
• Securing of Linux and Windows servers for PCI compliance, including firewalling and IPsec encryption
• Implementation of customized network deployment solution for rapid Linux server deployment on IBM Blade hardware with SAN storage
• Integrated AD authentication for Linux servers to enable centralized user management
• Prepared detailed documentation and training to hand-off Linux servers to Windows support staff
• Virtualization of Linux servers under Microsoft Hyper-V 2008 & 2012 based cloud infrastructure
• Web server usage monitoring and reporting using Splunk
• Troubleshooting of communication problems across application, server and network layers, by coordinating resources across teams
• Performance improvements of secure file transfer system (Accellion FTA)
Gros budjet
Civil, Structural & Architectural Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Ontario, JohnsTown1 May 2014
Gros budjet nous permettant de fonctioner rapidement. Nous permetant de livre le projet a temps.
Environnement de travail agréable
Gestionnaire de projets majeurs de développement (Former Employee) –  Varennes14 August 2013
Mes collaborateurs étaient précieux
Mon autonomie était apprécié
Travailler avec des équipes multidisciplinaires sont des expériences enrichissantes
Horrible!!!
Production Operator (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON25 April 2012
Horrible work conditions. NOT an 'equal employer' . Takes advantage of their employees.