GREEN BLADE LAWN CARE

GREEN BLADE LAWN CARE Employee Reviews

Canada6 reviews
Boss is stern but treats staff well. Equipment and trucks are well-maintained. Incentive pay system is awesome if you're a good worker. Had several long weekends off which was really nice to have over the summer while still getting full time hours.
When it was good, it was very very good. But when it was bad, it was very very bad. Problem was there was no warning or reason for when it got bad. Owners would not communicate things properly then get mad at you for not reading their minds. They like to give out raises, then get mad cause they have to pay you so much. Overall an ok summer job, but no real job security if they were in a bad mood.
Made better money than most jobs for the summer. 3 day weekends with full time hours was a nice summer schedule. If you’re motivated you can make pretty good money.
Was a great place to work! Hardest part of the job was dealing with disgruntled customers, best part of the job was helping those people that needed our services and dealing with happy customers. Owners were always approachable, and on hand to help.
Pros
great team of people to work with
Cons
short lunch hour
Best summer job I ever had. If you love being outdoors this is a great place to work. The fall clean up and snow shovel season was a good learning experience as well. I look forward to continuing my employment here.
Pros
Good salary
Cons
Shop is far
The job provides an outdoor working environment that includes cutting grass, maintaining lawn, and shoveling snow. Requires working independently for long periods of time.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at GREEN BLADE LAWN CARE. Our community is ready to answer.
GREEN BLADE LAWN CARE Reviews by Job Title