GRECO PIZZA Employee Review

productive
DOUGH MAKER (Former Employee) –  New Minas, NS30 January 2019
A typical day at Greco would include going in at 9:00-10:00 am and it would open at 11:00 am.
So when you first get there you would turn on all equipment oven, sub toaster, dough proofer, sub bun proofer and oven, then you would take all sub buns out of the freezer because they have to sit for an hour before it can go in the proofer. Then figure out how much pizza dough is left from the day before and how much you need to make. Start mixing the ingredients in the mixings bowl for a batch of dough, figure out what you need to do for food prep and make a list, as well as find out what you need to do for prep in the captain sub prep table. Make sure all bathrooms are cleaned and the front lobby, tables, chairs, floors, and walls. If there is any delayed orders which are ordered ahead of time to schedule for certain times they would like it ready for then we make those and put them in the fridge to get it out of the way. Mostly everyone who worked there were team players and got along pretty good except for a few people. The part that I enjoyed about the job the most is the fact that there was always something to do and that you weren't standing around.
Pros
Great Boss
Cons
Lack of hours

Other GRECO PIZZA Employee Reviews

Working as a delivery driver at Dominos pizza
Customer Service/Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Kingston, ON20 October 2019
I worked at Dominos pizza in kingston ontario, I was very busy all the time because of the school kids. I loved being busy, i would have like 33 deliveries a night. I love to drive.
Productive and always fresh
Cook/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Sydney, NS22 July 2019
Our pizza dough has been made fresh every day since Greco pizza opened. It’s very sanitary and always try to meet the needs of their customers.
Customers almost always greeted by a smiling face.
Pros
Discounts, free slice of pizza every shift
Cons
Far from my location, late nights