GRECO PIZZA Employee Reviews in Moncton, NB

2.9Job Security & Advancement
greco review
Frozu (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB11 April 2017
my typical day was cashier, taking phone orders and taking the time to change the ice cream.my hardest part of the job was the fast pace environment at first. i have learned how to make pizzas etc.
busy fast paced business
Kitchen prep/Cashier/Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Moncton, NB19 November 2015
not a job that can guarantee hours or a decent wage however staff are friendly. lots of dishes to be washed throughout the entire day.
Pros
half off food
Cons
low wages and low hours
It was a great experience
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB23 April 2013
What i learned from this job, that it's hard to please everyone, but you try and do you absolute best to make the costumer satisfied and happy with their order and visit. A typical day at work would be opening the store and start to organize the store a bit, from refilling the prep table and stocking up the pop machines, also putting away any big orders that comes to the store. Also making food for the costumers and having to make dough everyday. My management and co-workers, were awesome, it was like a big family, there was hardly any drama at our store, it was great.