GRECO FITNESS

GRECO FITNESS Employee Reviews

Insights into GRECO FITNESS

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Supportive environment

Great place to be

Clients were all great, other staff were a great group to work with On the job training was exceptional Owners were clueless and needed to be bought out way before it was forced upon them

Pros

Great people clients and staff alike

Cons

Ownership

Stay away. Felt used and thrown out.

I should clarify by saying I was hired for just over 2 weeks, with one week of ‘training’ - paid only if they decide to keep you. I passed as the owner okayed me to teach a couple classes on my own ( after shadowing another trainer there). After teaching on my own and hearing feedback that I did well from the other trainers, I had scheduled shifts for the weekend which were taken away after back and forth ill communication between the trainer I shadowed and the owner. I was told that the following week’s schedule would be sent to me. By mid week, I didn’t hear anything back and I had also previously communicated that I could not gain access to their studio app to design programs. Was told by owner she would get back to me about that and never heard back. Felt like I was set up for failure in the little time I was here getting accustomed to things. I decided to cut my losses. Zero pay for the the week and a half time spent here training. Overall, felt jerked around and poor management organization and communication. Don’t waste your time here. There are plenty of other gyms and studios that can provide a way better, less shady approach to on-boarding new applicants.

Pros

Only great thing was the clients who came in the door.

Cons

Unprofessionalism. Lack of respect.

Productive and fun workplace

Volunteering at Greco Fitness taught me great interpersonal by talking to members that come in and participate in the classes. Helping the group fitness leader throughout the classes was an enjoyable experience that will help me later for my future career.

Awful

They had me working full time hours with promise of a future in the establishment. Only to find out that things were not at all what I was told or seemed. The owner cut hours from 40+ hours a week to 8 only to hire her husband instead of us staff and let everyone down to save a buck after the promise of stability for myself and children, do not trust these people

Fun workplace

The owners are very accommodating to our needs, when we need to book time off etc. Very easy to get along with. Make working here more fun than just a job.

Great workplace environment with friendly clients and staff

Overall this job is great and is super flexible if you need time off and is just a great place to work. The management and other staff are really nice and don't get bothered too much if something has happened.

Gave me the challenge and experience I needed

Great place to work! Gave me the challenge and experience I was looking for within the fitness industry. Would recommend this place as a great place to work!

Pros

Gave me the atonomy

Fun and friendly environment

Enjoyable setting to work in, always changing and exciting.

Pros

Free gym access

Cons

No benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GRECO FITNESS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4Job security/advancement