Great West Equipment

Canada15 reviews

Clear
3.7Job security & advancement

Great group of guys!

Great place to work, when covid didn’t shut us down. Having to pay to travel wasn’t great but usually double time made up for it. I’d go back if the contract was right!

Poor communication, poor management

Nobody is on the same page and internally each department argues. Can’t progress or move forward. Super unorganized. Stuck in old ways. Was told benifits would kick in after 3 months. Had to wait two months longer for whatever reason. Was lied to. Job description wasn’t what was told.

Pros

Some great people!

Insights into Great West Equipment

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Feeling of personal appreciation

Great place to be

Fast paced, exciting work environment. All staff are exceptional people who genuinely care for each other and the customer. Lots of room for growth.

Great job in a casual work environment

This position offered great flexibility and a challenging work environment. GWE had the feel of a small company with a complex and demanding infrastructure.

Caring Employer

A growing company that has not lost the personal touch. Top executives know and care about each employee. Employees are helped to succeed. A lot of positive changes over the recent years.

Pros

Hard work and effort is recognized and rewarded

Cons

Not really a con - but there are high expectations with help to get there

Would not recommend

I would not recommend start at 8am company not good to work for workplace bad learing on my own meeting new ppl no training travel is must lots of driving

Productive workplace, great atmosphere

I loved going to work at great west, the team was great and I had the opportunity to learn from highly skilled professionals. They always kept us busy, while keeping a close watch on our needs as workers. No two jobs were identical so boredom was never an option, always growing and learning.

Pros

Great Pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Great West Equipment. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement