Great North SalesForce
Here to help
Coronavirus update

Great North SalesForce Employee Reviews

During my time at this job has been exciting, it has been a dynamic work environment with those around you constantly encouraging you to improve your work ethic and strive to be the best you can. I would recommend this job to anyone who wants to improve their life for the better and be apart of something truly great.
This job has a good environment that is very diverse. This job has its ups and downs, you get what you give. The management is very solid and anything you may need can be resolved simply by just communicating with them. If you are willing to put in hard work and learn the techniques you can become very successful. If you are very lazy this job is not for you. The only real challenge with this job is environmental factors, with that being said the more prepared you are the better you will do. OVERALL 8.5/10.
Pros
12-8 and its full time
Cons
its gets cold sometimes
I currently work here and I am also a reservist with the Canadian armed forces, and I have gotten nothing but support getting days off when I have to go to parade night or weekend exercises. Like any other job if you are professional they will support you. I have never worked in such a nurturing environment where I can invest in my future and myself, and have the full support of my manager. It is a job for people that are hard workers and are ready to go through anything.
Pros
You’re welcomed into a family you didn’t ask for
Cons
The team is easy going. The manager is very flexible. I get to work with my best friend every day. I definitely recommend this job for anyone who does not want to do the 9-5 and want to make a lot of money! Come join us if you read this. Also team night is lit!
Pros
Team night. Manager
Cons
No vending machine
I currently work here. Amazing place to work, outstanding environment. Everyone is very friendly and comfortable to be around. The pay is like no other, very thankful to find this opportunity!
Fun and a maxing people work here and its nice and easy to get comfortable and learn a lot of things. Throughout my experience here ive learned that when you are motivated to accomplish a goal and approacht that goal positively, then you will always succeed.
Pros
Amazing Workspace and people to work with
Cons
This job is amazing because the amount of hard work you put in is the amount of income and opportunities for growth that you get. I have had an amazing experience working here because the people are amazing.
Pros
Full complete control of income
Cons
Work stress
Working for this company it has not only taught me better work habits but also better life habits. It’s an environment that pushes you to persevere and raise the bars for yourself.
Pros
Good money
Cons
Addictive
At Great North Sales Force we are a very happy and friendly group working together to make a better place. I am currently working here and have nothing bad to say, very nice pay. I absolutely love this place.
I have been working in this company for almost 3 months now and I absolutely love the way our boss runs and manages his office. The work environment is really fun, productive and enjoyable. Everyone who works here has a great time.
Pros
Good money
Cons
No free food
In the advertisement for the job, they posted (and I'm quoting from the post here) "Salary starting at $30,000/year. This does not include additional performance-based bonuses." This is NOT TRUE.... I found out on my second interview that the actually base salary is $57 a day.... making the annual salary $14,820.... when I asked where the other half of the salary posted went, they said you make it up from bonuses. (receiving a bonus of $25 for every donation you collect going door to door.) Totally not in line with the original post. When they explained that the working hours were from 12PM to 8PM Mon-Fri, they asked if I had any conflicts with that. I reminded them of the fact that I am a Reserve member of the Canadian Armed Forces, and serve once a week on Tuesday nights. (I had previously mentioned this on the first interview). The interviewer then followed up with "how much time would you need to give them your notice?" To which I replied: "I don't think you understood, I have no plans to resign from my military service." At that point, the interview abruptly ended, and I was told "We will call you back if we think you're a good fit, and we thank you for your military service"..... They thanked me for my Military service as if they didn't just ask me to resign to come work for them.... That tells you everything you need to know about working there! (In my opinion, of course)
Pros
office space was clean
Cons
outright lied about the salary
Official response from Great North SalesForce
26 October 2020
Thank you for your feedback. You contacted me directly after your secondary interview and I, too, was displeased with how your interview was handled in terms of your military service and the explanation of our pay structure. Here is a copy of what I emailed you, since this is now on a public forum:"I'd like to assure you that this is not normally how we conduct ourselves, particularly during the interview process. I have contacted the London office but have so far been unable to determine who conducted your interview. Are you able to provide me with a description of the individual? He will need to be pulled from his office duties and re-trained. In regards to the pay structure, our entry-level base salary does equal approximately $30K annually. Our part-time per diem rate works out to be approximately half that, so I assume that's where the confusion lies on his part. Regardless, we are only hiring full-time employees at the moment. I very much understand and applaud your dedication to the Canadian Armed Forces and am embarrassed at the response you received from this representative of Great North. I hope to hear from you soon so that I can handle things accordingly on my end."Since writing this email, we have let go of the gentleman who conducted your secondary interview. As reviews such as this negatively impact our business overall, I felt the need to clarify and include all necessary details. Our salary ranges from $31,200 (600 weekly) at the entry-level, and can reach up to $104,000 (2,000 weekly) annually including performance bonuses. We wish you all the - more...
I like Fridays because we usually have a fun activity. I have learned how to talk with a wider range of people. Working with other people doing the same makes it very quick to make friends. I have felt well supported and understood since I started. I have been able to ask for goals and targets ways to keep improving. My concerns and ideas are always listened to and considered. I feel my office has one of the best managers in the whole company and that's just not debatable. I really enjoy the current team of people we have. Its has people who are charismatic, smart, and helpful. I think the best part of the job is that I'm rewarded based how hard I'm working. I like being in control of what kind of pay cheque I can potentially make.
My experience working in the London has been one those things that taught me a lot for my future. The atmosphere was amazing! My colleagues was supportive and kind. I learned to get out of my comfort zone and learn to talk to people. I managed to achieve my goal in 3 months and was able to reach my financial goals.
Absolutely recommend! It’s an amazing company to work in as it offers opportunities for growth as well as flexibility in your daily routine. The workplace culture is also commendable as you get to work with inspiring leaders who want to make sure that you achieve the goals you set out to get. The atmosphere is always buzzing with creativity and the best part of the job is the learning experience that it absolutely offers! It’s definitely an awesome place to work in and the perfect place to start a career.
This job gives opportunities to work on interpersonal skills. Management is very encouraging and kind. The office is a big family and they are very welcoming of new comers. Boardroom teaches interpersonal and sale techniques to use in everyday life. The best part of the job is interaction with the staff and customers!
I have worked with Great North for just over a year now. The daily worklife is full of energetic team based work which is great for me as I really enjoy working in group settings! I would say my favourite thing about Great North SalesForce is the growth opportunities offered. In the year I have been working in this company I have been promoted into roles which have opened up a lot of future possibilities for me within the company. Overall, I have enjoyed my time with this company very much, and would recommend to anyone looking to try something new!
This job has everything I’ve ever wanted. I am never leaving. You get recognized for your hard work and don’t have to wait long to be promoted. I feel like I work with friends instead of coworkers. We’re all very close whether that means joking at work or hanging out after work or weekends! The best part of the job is you essentially determine how much you’re worth and you determine your own rate of growth!
It’s pretty good work place, you start with a discussion from yesterday and end with a discussion on how to make today wonderful. All the people are so amazing that you work with, and you get to talk to a lot of nice people on the turf as well.
Oh man I love working here. I wake up and actually enjoy working. The people I work with are amazing. I’ve worked here for a year and I have been promoted to manager, so my hard work pays off. My bosses help me whenever I need it and we just have a good time and laugh together! I can’t imagine doing anything else for the rest of my life.
This is the best job I've ever had. I found a career here, where I'm happy and excited to come in every day! I get to help out great causes and I am compensated very well for my work!
Great work environment and lots of opportunity to learn communication skills, excited seeing everyone’s face everyday and love the struggle of the job