Great Little Box Company Employee Reviews

Great job and great people.
Structural CAD Designer (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC13 June 2019
I have never seen a company focus on its own staff as much as GLBC. I felt like every employee was treated to be as important as each other. It is a fast paced environment that is constantly evolving so it is expected that you can also evolve.
Pros
Great atmosphere
Only good for first job
Production Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Richmond, BC12 April 2018
This is a good place to start your career and learn the ropes but then you have to move on if you would like to advance and/or make good wages. Great work/life balance.
fun to work here
Assistant Operator (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC29 May 2017
great people to work with,
the bosses are really nice and lots of activities and travel opportunities,great company..one of the best packaging company
Fun place to work.
Shop Assistant (Current Employee) –  Richmond, BC18 March 2017
Fun place to work, great environment, supportive management. I work morning shift. Lots of room for growth as the company takes pride on advancement from within. Always goes over the financials on a monthly basis.
The owners are some of the nicest people you will ever meet.
Pros
Summer BBQ, Gold Tournament, Basketball, Christmas party. Lots of Calendar Celebration, Workplace GYM. FREE COFFEE and TEA.
Cons
none at the moment.
Excellent Place to work and fun too!!
Shipper / Receiver (Current Employee) –  Richmond, BC14 October 2015
As I work the afternoon shift my daily duties include making decisions on loads for 30 to 40 customers on a daily basis. Also preparing loads for second waves so we can deliver to as many customers as possible in a timely manner. I'm also responsible for the safety of all my employees and will be the decision maker for all of their questions. We are a large company now and email really has changed a lot in the years I've been there. A fun place to work as we have a lot of lee way but on the other hand we are always fast paced and never have nothing to do.
The owners are some of the nicest people you will ever meet.
Pros
Lots of freedom, free lunches, company is in sound financial shape
Cons
Difficult to get a day job.
Great to work with other employees
Helper (Current Employee) –  Richmond, BC15 February 2013
The typcal day at work is good and im learned quickly with the help of my operator. The management is very nice to all the employees. and also my co workers is also good and friendly and the last is my most enjoyable part of the job is all my co workers are very happy doing our jobs.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
partime