Great Little Box Co.

Working at Great Little Box Co.: Latest Great Little Box Co. Reviews

Canada14 reviews

Very good place

Very good company for those who give values for their family. Very good management. Flexible schedule and give good value for safety and hard working people

Pros

Free lunch

wonderful employer

I worked here for almost 2 and i loved every sec i was there. great co-workers and great benefits. i would work here again in a heartbeat, but i was young and dumb and quit.

Insights into Great Little Box Co.

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager

management heavy, multiple managers

great place if you fit into the culture, out of province sales felt very disconnected, some managers judge you on electronic calendars instead of actual sales and contacts

Great Place to work

Fantastic people, great work life balance and they really do care about their employees. Always lots of activities and free events, caring owners and superb job security

Great job and great people.

I have never seen a company focus on its own staff as much as GLBC. I felt like every employee was treated to be as important as each other. It is a fast paced environment that is constantly evolving so it is expected that you can also evolve.

Pros

Great atmosphere

Only good for first job

This is a good place to start your career and learn the ropes but then you have to move on if you would like to advance and/or make good wages. Great work/life balance.

Customer-Focused and Employee-Centered Organization

It was a safe and healthy work environment where everyone looks out for each other's safety. Everyone genuinely cares for his/her co-workers. The VP for Operations leads by example and is someone you can approach for all your work concerns. His team follows his footsteps in his commitment to a safe and healthy work environment. I found my co-workers supportive, filled with positivity, and respectful of the people they work with regardless of the position in the organization. I only left the job because I had to come back to my family in Edmonton; my children were not happy that I am away from them.

Pros

The people are great!

Cons

There is room for improvement in terms of pay rate.

fun to work here

great people to work with, the bosses are really nice and lots of activities and travel opportunities,great company..one of the best packaging company

Great people to work with!

Loved the people I had worked with. Everyone was very easy to get along with and lots of fun. Management is also available to help if you had any concerns or questions.

Fun place to work.

Fun place to work, great environment, supportive management. I work morning shift. Lots of room for growth as the company takes pride on advancement from within. Always goes over the financials on a monthly basis. The owners are some of the nicest people you will ever meet.

Pros

Summer BBQ, Gold Tournament, Basketball, Christmas party. Lots of Calendar Celebration, Workplace GYM. FREE COFFEE and TEA.

Cons

none at the moment.

Employees matter, always improving

Lots of freedom to do your job, but always someone to help out when you need it. I learned a lot about the corrugate box industry. How to work as a team and safely get jobs done in a timely manner. Management cared and looked out for their people. I worked with a great group of fun and dedicated people. Hardest part of the job was having to do tasks over because of a production error. Most enjoyable part was the people and the freedom of the job.

Pros

Profit sharing and a chance to go to Mexico or Las Vegas for free.

Cons

Interdepartmental communication

Excellent Place to work and fun too!!

As I work the afternoon shift my daily duties include making decisions on loads for 30 to 40 customers on a daily basis. Also preparing loads for second waves so we can deliver to as many customers as possible in a timely manner. I'm also responsible for the safety of all my employees and will be the decision maker for all of their questions. We are a large company now and email really has changed a lot in the years I've been there. A fun place to work as we have a lot of lee way but on the other hand we are always fast paced and never have nothing to do. Lots of room for growth as the company takes pride on advancement from within. Always goes over the financials on a monthly basis. The owners are some of the nicest people you will ever meet.

Pros

Lots of freedom, free lunches, company is in sound financial shape

Cons

Difficult to get a day job.

Fun place to work. Has great benefits like trips to las vegas Mexico, curricular activities, health and medical

A typical day at work was multitasking. I learned how to make ready jobs for the Mark Andy (Flexo), learned how to file paper, read job jockets, inventory, and some warehousing.My co-workers made it a fun/safe environment. I can't think of what the hardest part of the job was atm.

Great to work with other employees

The typcal day at work is good and im learned quickly with the help of my operator. The management is very nice to all the employees. and also my co workers is also good and friendly and the last is my most enjoyable part of the job is all my co workers are very happy doing our jobs.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

partime

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Great Little Box Co.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement