Great Connections Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON22 January 2018
The working experience at Great Connections was very good and enjoyable. The people who work there are very friendly and helpful.
I have learned how to work in fast-paced environment.
Great people
Logistics Associate / TJX Canada (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON28 June 2017
I had a great time working for this company, the staff were quick to answer my questions and respond to my inquiries. They made working easy and were professional whenever assistance was required.
Reliable. Great teams to work with.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 April 2017
Great Connections is a reliable service employment service. Open to hear you and accommodate to your needs, your preferences and helping in meeting your capacities with other employees to create a great team.
Excellent place to work.
Customer Service Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON27 April 2016
This has been a great job while studying at university. Delivery of customer service is first and foremost. I've learned to polish my customer service skills and become a natural working with and helping people throughout the Toronto transit system. My co-workers are friendly and we operate well as a team. The hardest part of the job is being on your feet for eleven hours at a time. The best part is making a connection with people and helping them to get where they are going.
Dark ,dreary,and vocalization at all times.(talking to new truckers,trespassers etc...)
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Sears, Brampton,Ontario27 February 2014
start set up of monitors to my liking for outskirt trespassers,next set up of forms, for names of offenders,if any.Welcoming new truckers from out of province for importing new goods for clients.Management, too may.Co workers are heavily pushed and stressed with job.The hardest is to stay awake for 12 hrs in th night.The best part is the end of the shift. Relaxation.
Pros
no lunches, only snacks
Cons
Long, tedious, tiresome hours and lonely.