Great Canadian Casinos Employee Review

View all Great Canadian Casinos reviews

Good place to work, with good benefits, great interaction with guests.
Guest Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Coquitlam, BC30 November 2012
Fun place to work. Lots of Guests, with different needs to fulfill. Explain current promotions, get guests excited about their participation in promotions, up date points cards, encourage sign up of said card. Telephone reception which includes transfering calls to other departments, explaining promotions, and any information caller may need regarding casino, the address and how to drive to our location. Interaction with guest is the most enjoyable part of my day, Great supportive co-workers, I have learned to do my job very well and be a souce of help to both guests and co-workers. The most difficult part of my job is working different times of any day. eg: one day I could work a day shift and another day I could work evenings or even graveyard. But generally I have adapted but would like more consistency in this regard/
Pros
benefits, profit sharing
Cons
scheduling

Other Great Canadian Casinos Employee Reviews

Great
Count team (Current Employee) –  Richmond, BC6 April 2018
I it is a great place to work of you are in school and if you don't mind grave yard shifts ..and of you don't mind having grumpy people put you down..
Worst company i have ever worked for!!
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  GBH26 March 2018
They care about money. That is it!! They are crooks!!! Money laundering and everything!! They buy a new company and walk in and try and lay off 1/3 of the company! Cut people's hours. They stopped giving part time employees shifts do they have ZERO income!!!! Do not work for great Canadian gaming if you want to even put gas in your car!!
Pros
Cons
Cuts, dont care about employees, everything abouy this company is terrible