Graybar is a leading North American distributor of electrical, communications and data networking products and a provider of supply chain management and logistics services. We primarily serve the construction market, the commercial, institutional and government (CIG) market, as well as the industrial and utility markets, with products and services that support new construction, infrastructure updates, building renovation, facility maintenance, repair and operations, and original equipment manufacturing.
Through a network of more than 290 locations across the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico, our 8,500 employees serve more than 145,000 customers. Our corporate headquarters is located in St. Louis, Mo.
• No. 426 on the FORTUNE 500 ranking of America’s largest companies (2018)
• No. 55 on the Forbes America’s Largest Private Companies list (2017)
• Named to FORTUNE World’s Most Admired Companies list for the 16th year (2018)
• Named by Forbes as one of “America’s Best Large Employers” (2018)
• No. 13 on the National Center for Employee Ownership “Employee Ownership 100” list (2018)
• No. 3 on Electrical Wholesaling’s Top 200 Electrical Distributors list (2018)
• Named one of the Top Workplaces in Atlanta, the California Bay Area and St. Louis (2018)
• Named one of Selling Power’s “Best Companies to Sell For” (2018)
At Graybar, our advantages and benefits revolve around our motto of “Plan Well, Invest Well, Live Well.” Our advantages help you plan well for the future by offering flexible spending accounts, life insurance and disability benefits. Employees can invest well with retirement saving tools such as a profit sharing plan, a 401(k) plan and an employee stock purchase plan. Graybar’s benefits package helps you live well with a comprehensive health care package including medical, dental, prescription drug and vision plans. We also offer paid vacation time and holidays. – less