Graphic Packaging

Graphic Packaging Employee Reviews

Canada43 reviews
Decent place to work. Great people who create a nice working environment. Lots of room to pick up extra shifts if wanted. Room to grow or move up the ladder if wanted.
Nice professional place work and good staff .Not stressing job .good displan for everyone . Seem to make a high quality product.dont know too much else about them
If you are a yes man or woman then you will get places there. They dont appreciate anyone. If you are family or a very pretty you will be an operator really fast.
I didnt mind working at graphic until I realized that after one year you dont receive any more pay unless you move up in the company. Women are NOT treated well and one manager in particular likes to get handsy and even though I told HR nothing was done about it. As well as derrogitory terms from other male employees. There one is only one female operator and they treat her badly. Not only that but they took my last pay check to pay for their payroll mistake
Nice Company, good salary but a lot of rude people in production area, discrimination is very popular specially with the machine operator some had no respect for the new employees
Fuyez comme la peste cette entreprise. On m'a mit au poste du convoyeur et le convoyeur ne fonctionne pas. Les employés disaient que cela faisait 2-3 ans et plus que la direction disait qu'ils allaient le réparer. De plus, ils vous laisse seul sans formation. Résultat: les gars de l'entrepôt vous saute au visage et vous engueule parce que vous n'avez pas fait ce qu'il fallait faire (rappellez-vous: aucune formation). Aujourd'hui, un employé a volontairement voulu rentrer dans moi et mon collègue avec son chariot élévateur, en d'autres termes: nous tuer.
Il était fou, enragé. La direction ne fait rien. Les gars de productions vous pousse dans le derrière pour avoir leurs papiers mais quand on leur demande d'attendre avant de fermer le dossier pour compléter la ''paperasse'', ils chiâlent et vous ''pète une coche''. Pas étonnant que ce soit tous des nouveaux. La direction ne fait rien parce que les gens de bureau ne savent aucunement ce que c'est de travailler sur le plancher.

Ah et la convention collective du syndicat: bidon.

Bravo guys, vous remportez le premier prix pour ''how to fuck up a whole cardboard factory".
Pros
Aucun
Cons
Toute
My self can only speak what issues that were surrounding me and you have to be there to see it or feel it therefore if I am to say something about what I have been thru you will think it’s not so
People who are just there to earn a paycheque.

No culture of improvement.

Older workforce.

People are hired for a specific role, and not what they bring to the table.
Always miss the job and the peoples worked all togather like family. Job experiance was excellant. Learnt a lots and got confidence because it was my first job in Canada.
Productive and very busy environment. Deals with multiple customers on a daily basis from order taking to inventory of various paper packaging products.
At first its all good, long hours means good pay and the employees are friendly for the most part.
But it seems like the manager is an alcoholic, always red faced and ready to snap on anyone for the little things. Im not bashing the company but this is my personal experience that I believe has been experienced by most employees at the factory.

Wasn't told much about what I was doing at some points and it seemed like their expectations were really high.

Working 12 hour midnight shifts is a lifestyle I wouldnt wish on anyone.

Good luck to anyone seeking employment, I do not recommend working here.
Great pay and benefits! Employees are great. Management is not so bad. Supervisors kids works in summer as production assistant but rarely given hard work. Wouldn’t help other employees to empty bins, says not part of the job. Newer employees are offered positions inside the plant (weeks after being in the production, is being trained to printing jobs). Upon signing contract states all employees must work all shifts. But seniors stays in fixed morning shifts. Internal hiring. Former senior assistants were given office works to count corrugates and sit in the office all day. This should’ve been a great place to work. If these don’t bother you, you are welcome to join the team.
Pros
Employees. Pay.
Cons
Management up.
worked there one half weeks before they let me GO, as IT Manager i was told am to advanced for them and they let me go , I have never seen an HR department so unqualified for doing there job wright, the IT room or server room was from the 80's so much old equipment that it made you wonder how the company is running there business, spoke to the US team they didn't have much good things to say about the VP of Canada apparently they have had a hard team with the owner of the Canadian location, they are going to expect you to do wonders form them but tell you not to go by what the US is saying the worst corporate politics i have ever seen, at its finest. who ever take this position i wish you the best coz no one has anything good to say about this company even there staff from the plant to the office, they will talk down to you as if you are from a third world country, as its a new position HR will micro mange your every move and tell you what to do even though they have know idea how IT works, i can go on with so much more but whats the point ....move on and forget about the past ........
Pros
ntg
Cons
ntg
it was good place to work as they are very organized, i had to feed the production line by bringing the materials to the machine operators, also i was loading and offloading trucks using counter balance forklift or clamp forklift. it was very friendly culture from the CEO to the employees and supervisor, every second Friday company order pizza
Bully supervisor. Name calling.. Swearing....yelling. No respect for people. I quit as i cant watch mistreatment of my coworkers. Job is nice as are coworkers. Management barely engaged employees
Pros
Good employees. Nice job
Cons
Supervisor...management
company is good keen towards productivity
labour facilities are also impressive with clean facilities and salary is also givem at time. so basically the firm is good
Pros
IT IS A successfull company
I asked to apply for a pull time position, I was told for myself it would still be a term position. at this time I applied for a position at Meridian Manufacturing, got hired then have to leave due to my house not selling and 4 hours a day driving in the winter was not realistic.
Entreprise qui prone la santé sécurité de chacun de ses employés
Pros
avantage sociaux
Cons
manque d'organisation
As a temp i cannot really say much as i don't have a full grasp of any of the positions in the workplace however from what i have seen and experienced so far it is a good workplace where everybody has fun and do their jobs well.
Pros
Continental shifts (only work half the month but earn 84 hours pay)
Cons
Can be overly boring and repetitive after a short while
The place was overall great, We got paid a great hourly wage for work that really wasn't all that hard. Its unfortunate that they went out of business
Working for Graphic Packaging was a fun and enjoyable experience. Although i was only a temporary employee i was treated with the same respect all the full time workers. The workers where always willing to help and answer questions when they could
Pros
Great people
Cons
Dirty work ( ink would stain skin)
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Graphic Packaging. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8