Graphem Solutions Inc

Graphem Solutions Inc Employee Reviews

Canada4 reviews
The PA position at this company was amazing. Very flexible, work was varied and I never got bored. I got to learn new skills in a supportive environment, challenge myself and grow personally and professionally while employed here. I was able to keep my other job at the same time, and work-life balance was great - better than most assisting jobs! The most enjoyable part of the job was working with the CEO and her family, knowing you're making a difference and helping her out. While I was employed part of the job was childcare, and that was also a huge highlight for me!
Graphem is a great company. The environment is welcoming, the team is supportive and understanding.
Every day is a new day. There are always opportunities to learn something new at work.
Pros
free drinks, great team, opportunity to learn, opportunity for advance
Cons
Graph'em Solutions is an excellent place to work. The pace of work is phenomenal and the people are friendly and supportive. An emphasis is made on learning and progressing within ones career.
Graphem Solutions is a great place to work. The work is fast-paced and learning potential is limitless.
Management is fair and is supportive of your career goals.

The workplace culture is casual, friendly and inclusive.

The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to learn something every single day and still feel accomplished.
Pros
Fair compensation, good benefits, great management, free coffee (very important to developers)
Cons