Graphem Solutions Inc

Working at Graphem Solutions Inc: Latest Graphem Solutions Inc Reviews

Canada5 reviews

Love the team

We have the coolest co-workers and managment!Graphem is full of very talented, smart and humble people.Team culture is amazing, we always support each other.It’s fun!

Pros

Super supportive management, cereal bar, espresso machine, nice and down to earth co-workers

Cons

Awesome team, great managment - loved this job!

The PA position at this company was amazing. Very flexible, work was varied and I never got bored. I got to learn new skills in a supportive environment, challenge myself and grow personally and professionally while employed here. I was able to keep my other job at the same time, and work-life balance was great - better than most assisting jobs! The most enjoyable part of the job was working with the CEO and her family, knowing you're making a difference and helping her out. While I was employed part of the job was childcare, and that was also a huge highlight for me!

Insights into Graphem Solutions Inc

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

A Great Place To Work!

Graphem is a great company. The environment is welcoming, the team is supportive and understanding. Every day is a new day. There are always opportunities to learn something new at work.

Pros

free drinks, great team, opportunity to learn, opportunity for advance

Excellent place of work.

Graph'em Solutions is an excellent place to work. The pace of work is phenomenal and the people are friendly and supportive. An emphasis is made on learning and progressing within ones career.

Excellent Place to Work

Graphem Solutions is a great place to work. The work is fast-paced and learning potential is limitless. Management is fair and is supportive of your career goals. The workplace culture is casual, friendly and inclusive. The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to learn something every single day and still feel accomplished.

Pros

Fair compensation, good benefits, great management, free coffee (very important to developers)

Cons

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Graphem Solutions Inc?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Graphem Solutions Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement