Granted Consulting Employee Reviews

A dynamic workplace that provides opportunities for professional and personal growth
Digital Content Creator (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC17 April 2019
Granted Consulting is a company that truly cares about the wellbeing of their staff. Granted isn't just a place to clock in your hours and work, it's a workplace that wants you to succeed in both your professional and personal life. To see each staff member thrive, Granted takes the time to help you reach your potential and goals. Since Granted is a small team, you will often be expected to wear several hats. There is a "work hard, play hard" culture that follows after the workplace.
Solid team with productive and fun culture - we work hard, play hard!
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC3 April 2019
The granted team is one of the best teams I worked with in my entire career. We are a small team of competent individuals that work collaboratively to make sure the goals are achieved. We care about our core values and we make sure we hire the right people that are a good fit for our team culture.

The CEO focuses on personal growth within the company - she spends the time to have weekly 1:1s with each team member to make sure they have the resources needed to perform well and engaged. And she focuses on sending staff to training opportunities that would expand their skills/knowledge needed to grow as a professional.

If you are looking for a support team in a fast-paced environment, check out Granted Consulting!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Granted Consulting. Our community is ready to answer.

Granted Consulting Reviews by Location