Grandtag Financial

Grandtag Financial Employee Reviews

Workaholic Management

I worked here for 6 months. Colleagues are willing to help each other, and warm with each other. However the management are workaholic. Although they won't show their temper, they use straight rules to measure performance. I did learn a lot and earn better income than my current job, but I decide to quit at the end.

Good company to learn

Being a fresh graduate, I am happy to work here as my first full time job. It might not be a "chill" environment in some people's eyes, because people around you are financial professionals who in many occasions wear suites and be serious about tasks on hand. But to me, it is fine as long as my team members are nice and ready to help with sense of humor.

Challenging and rewarding

In some people's opinion, the working environment here is stressful because sometimes when unexpected and unforseen situation happens, you need to react and action quick. But this is exactly what we need to learn from life. Some tasks came with tight due date. Once you successfully complete on time, you will get significant reward, monetarily and mentally.

Intense but rewarding

This company is still developing and the system is not perfect yet. But as a people seeking for sense of belongs, I enjoyed the feeling that you are growing along with the company and your colleagues. Whenever I bring up my opinions and suggestions in the report, I know my manager read it, appreciate it and then discuss with me to finalize it. That matters to me.

Good company

Good place to learn and accumulate experience. Caring management. Clear career path for future development. Comprehensive trainings and case studies/courses.

Challenging but rewarding

You will meet energetic teams here along with creative and hard-working leaders. The compensation is stable and good, which is important especially during hard times like Covid pandemic.

Challenging but rewarding

it provides good training

company was going through an expand phase. recruitment seems to be the problem. the workplace culture is good but fail to retain the experienced employees.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Grandtag Financial. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.8