Grande Prairie Public School District

Working at Grande Prairie Public School District: Latest Grande Prairie Public School District Reviews

Canada10 reviews

Good

Great workplace. Collaborative, detailed and very supportive. I'd recommend them. They gave me a chance and I really appreciate it. Salary is good too.

Great place to work!

Met a lot of great people and can't wait to work with them again sometime in the future. Boss was a good guy and found a way to keep everybody and thing in check so nothing went wrong.

Enjoyable

Enjoyed working as an EA with Grande Prairie Public School. Student were great to work with, we had a lot of fun together. Made a lot of good memories.

People were good to work with

Variety of tasks, good co-workers. Good benefits and pension. I enjoyed working with the executives and the contract. I enjoyed the hours and the summer off.

Ea

Great school district to work for. I have worked as a sub a few years and always enjoy my time. The calling system for subs is very easy and convenient once you get used to it

Complicated, people are cold

Bad experience, not enough support. Expectation is really down

Love working with little ones they are like a new sponge ready to obsorbe.

The school district has been a great career and I hope to have just the same with any future career.The children I work with are in need of language and development, this is my favourite area to work in. My long term goal is to obtain a permanent position in any educational field , I am interested in long term employment.

Pros

Work children schedules.

Cons

Not enough sick days.

Board of Directors that advises and assumes responsibility for the programs and financial decisions

I learn a lot of being part of the Board team. The committees develops strategic plans which provide a guidance for Foundation staff to achieve established objectives.

Pros

Voluntary commitment

Cons

spend more time to establish a guidance

Enjoyable to be a part of this School

Work is interesting as it involves the whole student not just teaching curriculum. There are many factors including relationship to consider to achieve success in school. The management was very supportive to both teachers and students. The hardest part of the job was ensuring each student achieved their goals. The most enjoyable part was the teamwork from co-workers.

Assisting with education is very rewarding

An exceptional place to work, where individuals are appreciated, valued and can use their child development skills while fostering growth in students'. The company offers its employees exceptional benefits as well as providing personal development workshops and courses.

Pros

supported

Cons

wages could be a bit higher for Educatioal Assistant

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Grande Prairie Public School District. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement