GRAND RIVER HOSPITAL Employee Review

View all GRAND RIVER HOSPITAL reviews

A great place to work
Human Resources - Part-time Scheduler-Staffing (Current Employee) –  Kitchener, ON1 October 2013
It is a privilege to be a part of GRH.
My job as a scheduler is demanding and plays a very important role in maintaining patient care. Meeting deadlines, communication, and accuracy are important aspects of my job.
At times, you cannot always grant the requests of staff. Ex: TIME OFF; therefore, unpleasant situations may often arise.
I have learned not take my job personal. My greatest goal is to work the best of my ability and take all measures possible to assist in maintaining the needs of the organization.
Pros
Management recognition is evident after deadlines have been met

Other GRAND RIVER HOSPITAL Employee Reviews

Medical Unit Student Nurse (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON1 May 2018
I am a student nurse and I found that grand river is a great place to learn and grow in relation to my skills. I, however, found that the nurses on the unit were very busy at times and were not always as free when I needed assistance. This is understandable as it can be very busy at times.
Pros
skills
Cons
busy
A Tough Hospital
Full Time Staff Nurse Position (RN) (Former Employee) –  Kitchener-Waterloo, ON11 April 2018
Patient Care is inconsistent. Some parts of the hospital are very poorly staffed, and low morale is common. Patient flow matters more than people -- staff or patients.
Pros
Nice Cafeteria, Good Labour and Delivery Unit
Cons
Managers are tough and create an unecessarily harsh work environment. Nurses are spread thin.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GRAND RIVER HOSPITAL. Our community is ready to answer.

GRAND RIVER HOSPITAL Reviews by Location