GRAND RIVER HOSPITAL Employee Review

View all GRAND RIVER HOSPITAL reviews

Internship experience
Internship in Health Information Management (Former Employee) –  Kitchener18 August 2013
Doing my Internship at Grad River in the Health Information Management Department and have been given the opportunity to learn about how to deal with patient information, PHIPA, Release of Information. It has given me a hands on view of one department in the Medical Office field.

Other GRAND RIVER HOSPITAL Employee Reviews

Professional rewarding environment
Porter/Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Kitchener22 May 2018
Be on call for special duties delivery or clean up.
professional clean environment with respectable and knowledgeable coworkers. Management was good and fair. The workplace culture was was good the older more experienced workers guiding new young employees well. Hardest part is the labor intensive aspects cleaning bending down lifting. The best part is knowing your part of a team that saves lives everyday.
Pros
hospital environment very clean and professional
Cons
different hours varies 6am start to 11pm start
Medical Unit Student Nurse (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON1 May 2018
I am a student nurse and I found that grand river is a great place to learn and grow in relation to my skills. I, however, found that the nurses on the unit were very busy at times and were not always as free when I needed assistance. This is understandable as it can be very busy at times.
Pros
skills
Cons
busy

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GRAND RIVER HOSPITAL. Our community is ready to answer.

GRAND RIVER HOSPITAL Reviews by Location