Graham Employee Reviews

It is a clean and safe environment
Summer Intern (Current Employee) –  New York, NY23 July 2019
Graham is safe location where you are treated like family. It is kept clean and sanitary. The coworkers will always respect you. I come in at 9 am and I will help the kids
Best Company I have worked for
Finish/Lead (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HI14 January 2018
Graham treats everybody equal. Field personnel receive same benefits as office team. Ownership is awesome. Always checking with you to see how they can improve our Jobs.Variety of work was awesome.
Pros
Benefits, execellent management
Cons
pay tops out at 30 - 32 for Journeymen
Very successful
Owner/Operator (Former Employee) –  Anderson, CA22 December 2017
Excellent fun exciting very dangerous never boring learned alot learned what hard work will get you. Saw beautiful parts of California Nevada Oregon. A lower me to learn different trades.
Pros
Great money, always learning, good team
Cons
Timber industry unpredictable
technician (Former Employee) –  Arizona22 October 2017
Everything work fine, good people to work with.nice place to work as part time job. Gave good compliments, from customers. Pot lucks every week or two.
Good
Label Operator (Former Employee) –  Hammond, LA4 October 2017
i work 48 hours a week, Monday to Thursday.
i learn how operate the wheel, the label machine and how to do the quality control. the hardest part of the job is when the machine are not working well.
Work place
Senior Manager/Director of Curriculum (Current Employee) –  New York, NY21 September 2017
Great Company to work at for all employees. The people a wonderful and helpful. It is a very relaxing atmosphere. The leadership team members are will to listen to new ideas.
awesome place to work
cleaning service-commercial bank cleaner (Former Employee) –  Zephyrhills, FL8 August 2017
Loved everything about this job pay sucked if you good at cleaning then this job is for you loved cleaning the banks just wish the pay was 10x better not paid hourly you get certine amount of time to finish or you work for free
Domaine d'activité varié
Technical sales (Former Employee) –  Wauthier-Braine14 February 2017
Cette société importateur dans le domaine du jardinage et représentant des articles d'avant garde comme l'outillage électro-portatif avec grand autonomie, permet de briser la monotonie du quotidien.
was good place to start my apprenticeship at
apprenticeship (Former Employee) –  brisbane2 September 2016
had to prioritise work, learnt the ins and outs of metalwork, co-workers were tough but fair, hardest was keeping up at times
Pros
rewarded when worked hard
Cons
far away and some were wound too tight
Exceptional group to work for
Instrument Man/Party Chief (Former Employee) –  CAREFREE, ARIZONA13 July 2016
For the intricacy of the work and legal ramifications of same we were treated very well and quite fairly compensated. Hours sometimes ran long but when you enjoy what you do for a living it passed quickly. Overtime was generally volunteer.
Pros
Hours and personell were quite good.
Great people
Programmer (Former Employee) –  Batavia, NY2 July 2016
This company is full of wonderful people that are willing to help do whatever is necessary to get the job done. Management has a great open door policy and the President knows you by your first name.
Cons
dependent on oil industry
Productive and safe environment
Welder/Grinder (Former Employee) –  Batavia, NY30 June 2016
A typical work day would to come in and work on a different job then the day before. Then usually look up the BOM or drawings for type of wire you'd need for the job. The company was pretty organized for the most part. The co workers were like family which was amazing. The hardest part of the job for me was getting into tight spaces and welding because they make small guys like me do the hard stuff nobody else can get into. The most enjoyable part of my job was going to work and knowing that everyone was doing good and we were busy.
Pros
Bonus, Pic nics in the summer, Full Bennefits
fun place to work
downstream/palletizer operator (Former Employee) –  Modesto, CA26 June 2016
busy at Christmas time the supervior was not friendly at all co workers are a bunch of cool people to work with the hards part is trying to keep the place clean i like to help the customer looking for thing for their kids
Pros
friendly co workers
not a bad company to work for
Assistant Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Harlesden1 April 2016
i enjoyed my time with them
friendly work place
but frequent changes to branch managers
makes it hard to plan ahead.

i got laid off in the and but this was more
down to economy and over stretched resources
than anyone's fault at the branch.
Pros
friendly work place
Cons
too many meetings that dont advance the solutions
good pay, hard work
Maintenance Tech (Former Employee) –  Henderson, NV26 February 2016
The pay is good.Long12hr shifts. I've learned to keep constructive
opinions to myself, management thinks hourly employees should be seen not heard and the HR department is the worst showing favoritism,some of the co-workers are cool trying to keep their head down and fly under the radar ,most enjoyable part is fixing those broken down Huskys.
Pros
good pay
Cons
management is clueless
dinamica
lider de produção (Former Employee) –  Rio de Janeiro, RJ23 February 2016
boa empresa sendo que a administração que deixa a desejar, deixando o chão de fabrica desguarnecida provocando varios confritos entre o comando
Pros
refeitorio na empresa
Cons
nada
Perfect stepping stone for entering the workforce.
Lead Accountant (Current Employee) –  New Orleans, LA19 October 2015
Perfect stepping stone for entering the workforce:

Fun staff; A lot of growth (if you're patient); Great benefits; Fantastic management
Pros
Plenty of Growth
Cons
Little Pay...
Ambiente de trabalho muito bom.
OPERADOR INDÚSTRIAL (Former Employee) –  Belford Roxo, RJ11 September 2015
Só tenho que elogiar essa empresa, é uma empresa muito boa. Sempre com um ótimo relacionamento de trabalho com pessoal. Sempre preocupada com segurança do trabalhador com EPIS, e cobrando muito o seu uso. Então uma empresa assim não dar para reclamar de nada.
Pros
Uma alimentação na própria empresa com total qualidade.
Cons
Poderia pagar Pericolosidade, por ser uma área muito perigosa.
good company to work for
Journeyman Carpenter, Foreman (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WA5 August 2015
Nice company to work for, but a lot of times I had to travel a long distance to a lot of jobs at times as much as 60 or 70 miles each way and no compensation but the company paid well and I would sometimes stay at a hotel all week to help save a little money. I learned a great deal with this company, I did my apprenticeship with this company and I really had a a great time learning everything from the journeyman in the company. As it says in my resume I can work on any phase of construction from start to finish. The hardest part of working for Graham was having to work nights after working for several weeks on days and all of a sudden get put on nights. The most enjoyable part of working for Graham was all the people I knew at this company, pretty much everyone was really cool and easy to get along with.
Pros
good people good pay
Cons
to many days of long drives
Productive Environment
Jeffrey & Palmer, Laura. "Spin." Pilot (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OH21 June 2015
This was a fun and productive environment where I learned about best practices for emerging entrepreneurs. Highly recommended for aspiring business types.