Graham Construction

Graham Construction Employee Reviews

Canada8 reviews
For a company that claims to manage projects in a world class fashion they have no enforced structure, direction or even guidance. Middle managers are winging it, two faced, and power drunk who seek to build a corrosive untrustworthy culture for their own benefit. You will not advance without a nepotistic advantage. Take their money if you have nothing else but always be looking for an exit
My “co-worker” just drove down the road to yell at me from her car, saying it loud enough for anyone walking by to hear or anyone who lives in any of the houses surrounding us, that I’m not doing my job because a car got by me that had to turn around and go back the way they came even though there are a million signs saying the road is closed as well as barricades. Every other flagger at that site sat in the exact spot i was sitting in but according to her ((who convieniently refuses to be in this spot and some how is allowed to stay in the same spot all day even though every other flagger there rotates their position ) has the support of our supervisor to yell at me, belittle me, talk behind my back about me to other workers, and ultimately try to bully me because I dont want to throw myself in front of fast moving vehicals!?! ) says I should of been sitting in the path of moving vehicals and she has the support of management to not calmly discuss it but to yell at me about it from her car?! This is the second time a fellow flagger at this site has yelled at me in front of others and both times management at Graham allowed this sort of treatment and now because this time I stood up for myself and refused to put up with it ( by leaving site to get away from the abusive co-worker) Ive lost my job. My abusive, degratting, bully loving job. Guess I should be happy eh?
Pros
No breaks, no lunch, no chair, no water, no bathroom, no one even checking on you some days.
Cons
Abusive, Back stabbing, drama, bullys
No job security, no loyalty to employees, not a stable company to work for. Management do not value employees, treat you like a piece of equipment on a shelf.
Management lying and trying to one up the other to get ahead.Always fighting with the client. Lots of re-do work!! Always disorganized!! Absolutely no job security!
Graham Construction gives a lot to its employees and community. It strongly encourages a work life balance. Graham also likes to see its employees succeed and prefers to promote from within when possible.
I have worked for the company at other sites previously. I know the company & safety plan well and they know my abilities for getting the job done to their standards.
I was not happy working at Graham, The Payroll Team did not make you feel welcome as I was a Temp, and Treated like one. Was only there for 2 months .
not a bad company, hired union employees. lots of overtime on the project we were on. no real complaints, it was a good paying job that bought me my second home.