Gracious Living Corporation

Gracious Living Corporation Employee Reviews

Canada6 reviews
In my role an assembly line worker I gained great insight into the actual functioning of a manufacturing facility. The technical knowledge acquired through my Bachelors and Masters degrees in engineering saw some practical application.
Not a great place to work at. There is no culture. Owners don't care at all about their employees, all they care about is making a buck. It's the employee that should feel privileged to work at Gracious Living and not the other way around. Team building events are not encouraged because they cost money. The grass is greener elsewhere!
They don't care about your safety.
Partiality and favourism like those who work hard working like a donkeys and team leads gossip around. No humanity and management wasn't good enough.
Great place to work my manager cares about his workers and does his best to ensure we have the tools to succeed and listens to us and our suggestions.
Some days are tougher than others but we have a good group of maintenance guys here who work together well to fix things properly.
Pros
Good manager, good pay and benefits
Overall good environment. Fair expectations and solid support. Many long term employees with good experience. Staff is pleasant and good to work with.
Pros
Close to home.
Cons
Worked comfortable with others, conviniently contact and communicate with the manangement. With a full of benefit. .approachable management. They can provide your needs to work iin production area. Working in this company is recommendable especially to those who are new in this country.
Pros
With Christmas Gift
Cons
Continental shift
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Gracious Living Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.
2.2