Grace Transport Inc.

Grace Transport Inc. Employee Reviews

Canada24 reviews
I would recommend working here!

Great office staff and drivers.

Good pay -- Weekly payroll + nice benefit package.

Coworkers are very friendly, outgoing, and helpful.

Interview process went well.

Management is always available to help with any issues or concerns.

Consistent work flow.

Newer trucks.

A company who cares about there employees!
Pros
Flexible, Friendly
Work is there if you want it. Great company to work for. Great pay and benefits. Great people.On the job training available. Always somebody available to help.
I have only been here for about 1 month and I've been loving it, drivers are all awesome love everything this far it’s honestly the best I’ve experienced my entire life.
Pros
lots of work and great team
Grace Transport has been a great employer for the number of years I have worked here. The staff and management are always friendly and helpful. They are a family run business and always make you feel like more than just another driver. Overall great company to work for!
Great management, staff and drivers- along with the best looking trucks on the road. Family owned and operated which makes you feel like you’re also part of the Grace family. Can’t get any better than working at Grace Transport
Pros
Team leadership and opportunity for growth
From day one Grace has been really good as an employee, all other drivers are helpful and easy to get along with. They have great equipment good management awesome dispatch and overall treat you like family. Amazing place to work, so happy I made the switch from my former workplace
Great place to have a career. Friendly staff and flexible. They take pride in having nice equipment and always keep it in good condition. Good pay and benefits from the day you start.
Pros
Positive environment and clean equipment
Cons
Only home a few nights a week for cross border
Worked for Grace for 2 seasons they have lots of work and great equipment never forced dispatching can work for each division I was on bulk got paid weekly
Pros
Great equipment
This Company cares nothing about their drivers and if they had their way you would work 24 hours a day 7 days a week. They make promises that they do not keep. Do yourself a favor and go on welfare before you work here.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Grace Transport Inc.?
I worked there in 2009 Bob grace is old school ,If you work hard he appreciates it .Good management and dispatch. Benefits where at my time 1000 cash he will pay you pay rest.pay was based on miles/hrs so if you have 500 mile job averaged 60 miles an hr you get paid 8.5 hrs for that job, was 19 hr for dump trailer.plus paid birder border crossing and unload load time. I had 20 22 loads a week .was paid about 700 to 800 week
Pros
Good people.
Cons
Needed to pay more at the time
I work seasonal bulk
I make what I want ...they allow flexible schedules

They are flexible

Family oriented

Accommodate for needs

Easy approach owners/bosses/dispatcher

Bonuses / benefits

I will continue to return seasonal
Great equipment always in tiptop shape and has a wash bay on site. Great runs with great dispatchers. It's a great place to start your career with. They do van, flatbed and bulk loads
Pros
Great equipment, staff and pay packages
Nice equipment, good runs, good place to start out, they do dry van and flat bed. They keep their equipment in top shape, on site truck wash is nice.
Used to work there for 6 months and I need it to step down. Dispatch wanted very hard to get me in trouble, by asking me to run illegal, to be overweight and so on. He worked very hard to give me what I didn't wanted and to change the rules and conditions what they agreed at the time of hiring. Sadly the owner approved him and told me that I was "a bit of a smart@xx", so that was it...
Pros
lots of work
Cons
total rednecks
I worked in the office for a number of years and have no complaints (I left due to moving). The Grace family is a pleasure to deal with if you are a person who does your job and has a positive attitude. If you have a negative attitude or don't intend to do your job, this is not the place for you. A large percentage of the drivers and most of the administrative staff have been there for many years, which speaks for itself.
Great equipment, newer trailers, scanner and printer in the truck helped me out greatly, highly educated S&C department. Owner is excellent and always has time for you. Definitely a family run company.
Pros
Lots of work
Cons
Always get one dispatcher who is not the best.
So glad I made the move. This company listens to its drivers and works with them to ensure they are happy. Make good money and have a balanced home life.
Pros
Great people
Cons
Haven't found one yet
Great place to work home nightly most of the time weekends not mandatory unless doing beet harvest in the fall only other then that is was your choice
Nice equipment and benefits but lousy dispatch who play games with your pay cheque. They like to reset drivers on the road than to let them come home and spend time with family.
The grace family always made you feel like family ,good equipment, good money well maintained equipment they also have a open door policy to management and the boss always remembered your name
Loved working for them. Season is short in sugar beets but lots of money to be made.The staff are fantastic to deal with.Always friendly and willing to help.
Pros
Work outdoors.
Cons
17 hour days