GoWrench

GoWrench Pay & benefits reviews

My favourite thing about working at GoWrench is the management team, They continually strive to get team members to be their best and to ensure that they are fulfilled in their positions. GoWrench offers a lot off flexibility when it comes to scheduling, so I am able to keep a good work/life balance - with the expectation that the results still come in as expected. They do not have a traditional benefits packages but I think the general benefits outweigh this minor setback.
Pros
great time, inspiring CEO
the job bad you have to stay outside for all day long you dont make any thing you got pay when get the customer long hour it very good sale experiment that i learn
Pros
you can good for lunch after you work to all the house
Cons
long house no pay
You will learn how to detail cars so that is a plus and you get to work alone, however very long hours if you aren't available all day you wont get much cars. I worked 8am to 8pm and I changed my availability to only 6-8 hours a day and I stopped getting cars. Their ad is misleading as it says you can make 200$ per day but you can only make 200$ per day if you work ridiculous hours which is basically the same with any company. Sometimes you get tips though so that is a plus. Working outside in sun in hot car not for everyone. When I worked I would drive all the way to Hamilton for the cars so if you have a older car that is not fuel efficient you will spend a lot on gas I spent 400-500 per month on gas on a 2017 car. You also need a big car for all the supplies. Have to buy own cleaning solutions the company provides some tools for 5$ per day but not the solutions. Everything goes in your car. Expect your car to start to have chemical smells and be unpleasant to be inside. No fixed schedule unlike other jobs so sometimes I would go all the way to Hamilton for my first car at 9am and then my next car wont be until 4pm and then I am stuck in the area until 4pm doing nothing. Job was okay but with all the driving and having to buy my own equipment and no fixed schedule plus the ridiculous hours. GoWrench was no longer worth it for me.
Pros
Work Alone
Cons
Long Hours, no benefits