GoWrench

GoWrench Job security & advancement reviews

Great teammates, remote, great work advancements, much opportunities for training/certifications. Huge growth year over year. Great company culture and lots of fun things to do! Lots of incentives.
Disclaimer- I am the founder/CEO. As the founder it has been amazing watching the team grow, learn and thrive. I have done my best to put some amazing people in each role and give them the tools, coaching and training to thrive. That being said, in our infancy as an innovative startup we had much to learn as we grew but we pushed through it as a team, got a lot of feedback and always aim to get better as each day passes. I've come to learn a lot about the staff that work here and I have to say they are a funny, energetic bunch never short on jokes...but know when to get down to business. I'm honoured to work with this team and I'm grateful for the amazing people here and what I continue to learn from everyone :)
Pros
Constant learning and new challenges every day
Cons
Cars can be a finicky thing ;)
My favourite thing about working at GoWrench is the management team, They continually strive to get team members to be their best and to ensure that they are fulfilled in their positions. GoWrench offers a lot off flexibility when it comes to scheduling, so I am able to keep a good work/life balance - with the expectation that the results still come in as expected. They do not have a traditional benefits packages but I think the general benefits outweigh this minor setback.
Pros
great time, inspiring CEO