GoWrench

GoWrench Employee Reviews in Greater Toronto Area, ON

Found 1 review matching the search
You will learn how to detail cars so that is a plus and you get to work alone, however very long hours if you aren't available all day you wont get much cars. I worked 8am to 8pm and I changed my availability to only 6-8 hours a day and I stopped getting cars. Their ad is misleading as it says you can make 200$ per day but you can only make 200$ per day if you work ridiculous hours which is basically the same with any company. Sometimes you get tips though so that is a plus. Working outside in sun in hot car not for everyone. When I worked I would drive all the way to Hamilton for the cars so if you have a older car that is not fuel efficient you will spend a lot on gas I spent 400-500 per month on gas on a 2017 car. You also need a big car for all the supplies. Have to buy own cleaning solutions the company provides some tools for 5$ per day but not the solutions. Everything goes in your car. Expect your car to start to have chemical smells and be unpleasant to be inside. No fixed schedule unlike other jobs so sometimes I would go all the way to Hamilton for my first car at 9am and then my next car wont be until 4pm and then I am stuck in the area until 4pm doing nothing. Job was okay but with all the driving and having to buy my own equipment and no fixed schedule plus the ridiculous hours. GoWrench was no longer worth it for me.
Pros
Work Alone
Cons
Long Hours, no benefits
Jobs at GoWrench