GoWrench logo
GoWrench

GoWrench

GoWrench Employee Review

Great team!

Disclaimer- I am the founder/CEO. As the founder it has been amazing watching the team grow, learn and thrive. I have done my best to put some amazing people in each role and give them the tools, coaching and training to thrive. That being said, in our infancy as an innovative startup we had much to learn as we grew but we pushed through it as a team, got a lot of feedback and always aim to get better as each day passes. I've come to learn a lot about the staff that work here and I have to say they are a funny, energetic bunch never short on jokes...but know when to get down to business. I'm honoured to work with this team and I'm grateful for the amazing people here and what I continue to learn from everyone :)

Pros

Constant learning and new challenges every day

Cons

Cars can be a finicky thing ;)

5.0Job security/advancement

Exciting Entrepreneurial Environment!

A very exciting company. Management is prepared to try new things and listens to all employees. I feel really satisifed that I have made a difference almost every day when I am finished the work at GoWrench. Nothing boring about this company.

Pros

Learning new concepts frequently. Honest people at GoWrench.

team oriented and fun

very open work environment where ideas are welcome. you are in charge of your own schedule for the most part but expectations are high. Good work is rewarded

Pros

fun

Cons

inconsistent

Great learning experience

Great teammates, remote, great work advancements, much opportunities for training/certifications. Huge growth year over year. Great company culture and lots of fun things to do! Lots of incentives.
  • GoWrench