GoWrench logo
GoWrench

GoWrench

GoWrench Employee Review

Fun workplace, great team.

My favourite thing about working at GoWrench is the management team, They continually strive to get team members to be their best and to ensure that they are fulfilled in their positions. GoWrench offers a lot off flexibility when it comes to scheduling, so I am able to keep a good work/life balance - with the expectation that the results still come in as expected. They do not have a traditional benefits packages but I think the general benefits outweigh this minor setback.

Pros

great time, inspiring CEO

4.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Great Culture

GoWrench Head Office team keeps you motivated to do better. Always encouraging us to be our best. I have learned so much in my time at GoWrench - and they are the only job I have ever had that focuses on MY financial well-being as opposed to just theirs.

Pros

flexible, fun
Same location

team oriented and fun

very open work environment where ideas are welcome. you are in charge of your own schedule for the most part but expectations are high. Good work is rewarded

Pros

fun

Cons

inconsistent

Exciting Entrepreneurial Environment!

A very exciting company. Management is prepared to try new things and listens to all employees. I feel really satisifed that I have made a difference almost every day when I am finished the work at GoWrench. Nothing boring about this company.

Pros

Learning new concepts frequently. Honest people at GoWrench.