Government of the Northwest Territories

Government of the Northwest Territories Employee Review

View all Government of the Northwest Territories reviews

Salary and benefits are great but, getting an indeterminate posting is virtually impossible outside of the very remote communities.
Teacher/Facilitator (Current Employee) –  Hay River, Northwest Territories4 March 2014
The geography and scenery are spectacular and the salary and benefits are amazing. This is all used up though, paying utilities and buying decent groceries. Thankfully the people Up Here are kind and generous and more than willing to share and help out.
Pros
Amazing people and places.
Cons
Crazy expensive to get out to visit far away family and friends.

Other Government of the Northwest Territories Employee Reviews

Excellent Experience
Office Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Yellowknife, NT5 April 2018
I have learned a lot from this job and gained a lot of experience throughout my time as an administrative assistant. I believe I was a great asset to their establishment.
Excellent workplace with great people
Intern (Former Employee) –  Yellowknife, NT6 November 2017
The Government of the Northwest Territories, particularly Environment and Natural Resources, is an excellent workplace that provides a variety of learning opportunities and friendly groups of people to consult with.