Government of the Northwest Territories Employee Reviews for Addiction CounselorReview this company
Addiction Counselor1 review
Ratings by category
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 30 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Management are aloof and unable to cooperate with employees to do anything outside of the mandate, As a result an inflexible system of services that only maintain a status quo and lead to a continuation of the same issues and problems. The North will be the same in 20 years as it is now as the band-aid procedures and the cover your butt mentality continues to support those in power. Any new ideas are quickly seen as threatening despite the science behind them For example they still advocate for 12 step addiction treatment.
Pay is good.
Feels like a police state, they monitor you facebook, control your every action outside and in work.
Was this review helpful?
See more jobs
Jobs at Government of the Northwest TerritoriesAddiction Counselor positions
See more Government of the Northwest Territories reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Government of the Northwest Territories. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 30 reviews
Ratings by category
Compare Government of the Northwest Territories with
Questions about Government of the Northwest Territories
- If you were to leave Government of the Northwest Territories, what would be the reason?3 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Government of the Northwest Territories?2 people answered
- What is the company culture at Government of the Northwest Territories?2 people answered
- What is Government of the Northwest Territories sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per…One person answered
- How is feedback from management delivered at Government of the Northwest Territories?One person answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Government of the Northwest Territories? …One person answered
- Does Government of the Northwest Territories allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?One person answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Government of the Northwest Territories?
- I'm looking for shelf work job as a registered dental hygienist, wondering if you know of anything t…
- How long is the hiring process for GNWT, from the time you get an interview to actually being offere…