Government of Saskatchewan
Happiness score is 53 out of 100
View all Government of Saskatchewan reviews

Government of Saskatchewan

Government of Saskatchewan Employee Review

Great place to work. Enjoy working at the government, my coworkers and working on challenging problems. Benefits and salary are great. I recommend working here.

Same roleSame location

It largely depends on the ministry.

I've worked for both Ministry of Justice and Ministry of Education. Both definitely have their pros and cons, depending on who is in senior leadership.All of my roles have required a high degree of confidentiality and professionalism. However, all things considered, the directors and executive directors tend to be down to earth, understanding people. I've never had any issue with taking time off for appointments, vacation, etc. So, the work-life balance is really great.

Cons

dealing with angry citizens of the public
Same location

Good work/life balance with the right Manager

Excellent benefits, but the pay now is lagging the private sector by a fair amount in many areas. Excellent work/life balance is the general rule, which is very helpful for people with young families etc.

Pros

Work/life balance, benefits

Cons

Pay increases are small
Same location

The perfect balance between professional and personal life.

Working for the Saskatchewan government is without a doubt one of the best experiences of my life. The benefits are much higher than expected, the work is well paid, the team is highly qualified and this creates an environment that encourages you to keep growing and learning every day. Undoubtedly a great place to work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Government of Saskatchewan. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement