Great environment with opportunity to grow.
When I started employment as an Employee Relations Analyst, I was in the middle of completing the Human Resources Management Program at Algonquin College. I found this to be very helpful, as the two seemed to coincide a lot. I developed so many skills in this role. As the ER Analyst, I provided support to the ER Consultants within my division. Some - more... of my typical job duties included:
- drafting of disciplinary letters
- researching jurisprudence
- aiding in grievance resolution
- drafting of executive summaries
- sitting in on disciplinary meetings as the HR Representative
I thoroug ... - less