Government of New Brunswick
View all Government of New Brunswick reviews

Government of New Brunswick

Government of New Brunswick Employee Review

Very productive and culturally diversed

Very Great province and very friendly people. The administration of My work place was racially biased against me. Complained to the school district board but nothing significant was done about it.I love the school and I will always call New Brunswick my home in Canada.

Pros

Friendly coworkers

Cons

My personal work place was culturally biased against visible minorities like me.

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Great, Student summer job

was great summer job for a student. can not complain. there were times when I was bored because of a lack of data that needed to be entered into the system

NB Dept. of Transportation and Infrastructure 👍

NB DTI is a good place to work with good benefits, decent pay, and great work-life balance. The hiring process is somewhat tedious, but it is worth it. Most positions are unionized.

Pros

Good support and collaboration within the various branches, Helpful senior staff and support staff, Great work-life balance

Cons

Fixed hours/ limited overtime in some roles

Great place!

Wonderful place to work! Very supportive and keen on continued learning. Very collaborative environment. The only issue is if you aren’t bilingual, permanent positions are hard to come by.

Pros

Supportive

Cons

Permanent positions are bilingual

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Government of New Brunswick. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Government of New Brunswick with

Learn about Government of New Brunswick in popular locations

• Government of New Brunswick
  • Very productive and culturally diversed