Government Of Alberta Employee Review

View all Government Of Alberta reviews

Review
Records Coordinator (AS IV) (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB11 October 2017
In my current position working with the File Room Management team with Service Alberta as a Records Coordinator has helped build my skills in records management. It provides good opportunity to build on my analytical skill and project management. It also allows creativity in resolving issues arising from legacy issues on certain records.

Other Government Of Alberta Employee Reviews

Great benefits
Student Funding (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB15 February 2019
Worked in a few departments within Student Funding, great atmosphere, work environment and people. Good benefits but hard to move up on the ladder. Some departments had more micromanagement than others.
Productive and fun workplace
Area Wildfire Logistics Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Slave Lake, AB4 February 2019
Fire season is definitely a highlight if you like working with complex situations, challenges, having to think outside the box, long hours and seasonal employees.

We work hard but we also take time to enjoy the simple things: like getting to know your co-workers, going to AGM's and having team building events.
Pros
Benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Government Of Alberta. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2