Government Of Alberta Employee Review

View all Government Of Alberta reviews

Decent career
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB11 September 2017
Not a bad career choice depending on what office you end up working in. My manager was terrible and so we had no team morale. There was no team building. You were discouraged to have conversations with co-workers except if it was about work. I was bullied by my manager and she made it very difficult to want to go to work.

Other Government Of Alberta Employee Reviews

Great benefits
Student Funding (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB15 February 2019
Worked in a few departments within Student Funding, great atmosphere, work environment and people. Good benefits but hard to move up on the ladder. Some departments had more micromanagement than others.
Productive and fun workplace
Area Wildfire Logistics Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Slave Lake, AB4 February 2019
Fire season is definitely a highlight if you like working with complex situations, challenges, having to think outside the box, long hours and seasonal employees.

We work hard but we also take time to enjoy the simple things: like getting to know your co-workers, going to AGM's and having team building events.
Pros
Benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Government Of Alberta. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2